Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

View all Fisher & Paykel Appliances reviews

Process Worker (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland13 April 2018
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts

Other Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Reviews

write your review
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland21 October 2019
Why is this compulsory 150 is a lot characters and I havent worked for this company for some time. More words unti we reach the number. Pretty good company, might go back
high energy and productive
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Auckland12 August 2019
typical day at work would be to meet our hourly targets. I learned how to work well in a team, and to work hard. Hardest part of the job was the increase of orders and having to work crazy hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Appliances. Our community is ready to answer.