Fisher & Paykel Appliances
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Appliances Employee Review

People i were amazing and great to work with

2 July 2017
I got to know alot of peope who were able to teach me new things and helped me to gain confidence and move up.
They would challenge you to expand and gain confidence.
Pros
Enjoying going to work each day
Cons
Long hours but worth it.
25 March 2020
Same role
Factory Worker (Former Employee) - Auckland
F&P Appliances NZ.
Although factory production has since ceased, I have very fond working memories there. Sports days, xmass celebration day for workers families. Generations of families worked there and made some life long friends.

Top grade cafeteria with good quality meals.
15 January 2019
Same location
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
I work the night shift so we are quiet sometimes we are busy. My team that I am in with are amazing we all help eachother when its needed. Enjoyable part is helping with the customers queries and them leaving knowing that we answered any of their questions that they had. Hardest part of the job for me was the escalation customers. But was just taught that the customers will need to vent out and that we are just there to listen to them and also try to get to the bottom of why they are upset.
Pros
Burger Runs
Cons
Monthly Pay
13 April 2018
Same location
Process Worker (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
Working at Fisher n Paykel was a great experience I was a part of making some top shelf products. I learnt to work as a team and individually under pressure I also learnt how to work hard to produce perfect results which was a perfect product. I was a part of a multi million dollar organisation which was something to be really proud of. staff and management were a blessing to work with. The hardest part of the job was the pressure to push out a perfect product for a customer, which when you did a big weight was lifted off my shoulders. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team, I worked with a great bunch of people that had the same goal as me on the line... which was to do the job right.
Pros
Four days on three days off.
Cons
12 hour shifts