Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive but stressful work environment
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a great company and the job is good. The benefits and bonuses are amazing however management is absolutely rubbish! Great company to work for minus the poor management.
Good on-site espresso coffee and free car park and that's about it.
There is no set criteria for career advancement. It's all up to the manager if they want to promote someone or not regardless of their performance, skill sets, or potentials. They don't recognize higher degrees, i.e., masters and PhD. Therefore, the pay is the same even though highly educated people don't need training, can work independently, or can lead a project.
Awesome company, excellent office spaces
Beautifully designed campus and buildings, catering staff nicely appreciated. Working in teams was so good, management provide clear vision and feedback on performance.
Friendly and collaborative work culture. Experienced seniors to guide you. Great place to develop career. Everyday is a new challenge and opportunity to grow. Good work life balance.
Best of the best
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
Great experience and fun workplace
It was a good experience working at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
The projects provided challenges which allowed me to develop my skills further.

The company culture was excellent.
Fun place to work
New Zealand owned company with manufacturing also based in NZ at the time i was employed. Great management team. Impressive amount of money spent on R&D and innovative product pipeline.
Pros
Family friendly
Cons
Travel
Diverse and versatile workplace
I met lots of diverse and fun loving educated colleagues here. I have learnt lots in order for my career to progress. A great experience and I highly recommend this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare?
Awesome place and lovely people
A day can start very slow, but as you are about to go for morning tea, daily challenges queue and sometimes you end up having to go for morning tea an hour later. I have learned that you need to sell your accomplishment in order to be recognised and promoted. The hardest part of the job is staying late on the last day of work prior to a long weekend to address unfinished business. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with a team that is supporting you all the way.
Pros
Free parking, Lovely garden, Profit sharing, Group insurance
Good Company, Great Products, Bright Future
-Strong Respiratory Products, especially in Hospital setting
-Work life balance does exist

-Culture differs from team to team - can be very supportive as well as toxic

-Freedom to innovate and try new things
Pros
Work Life Balance and Products
Cons
Rewards and recognition
Very tidy and clean workplace.. People are very friendly.
I used to work at Fisher &Paykel healthcare.. such a very neat and tidy workplace even the people.
We asswmble medical products.. thats every shoud give their 100% to their work..
Cons
Productive and life balance environment with good benefits
Productive and life balance environment with good benefits.
Multi cultural people with diverse community fair treatment.

Yearly performance review with increase pay rise in salary.
A very fun and productive place to be with.
A day spent with the FHP healthcare crew was an awesome experience not I learnt how to assemble products thats where used everyday by our patients but also the purpose behind it however there were some ups and downs but as a team we gathered, discussed as well as work together as a team to not get the job done but to make sure that everything was done properly without any mishaps.Management were understanding towards staff however in some cases it has caused a few problems, this was probably one of the hardest things working at FHP the most complicated one was to making sure that all unit ends and patient ends were checked as well as tubes any faulty equipment or product would cost an innocent life and this was really hard, above all of that being part of that FHP team has taught me how to appreciate life and to work smarter not harder.
Pros
fast paced and productive
Cons
lack of commitment
Great place to work with really smart and motivated people
Hardest was the fact that they did not allow flexible work times or working from anywhere but the open plan office desk, which is not always conducive to creative work or to reading up on research.
Good and Bad
Good: Sufficient to live on pay and regular pay increases and bonuses

Bad: Poor upper management, lack of clear direction for product groups and no career or personal development
Productive and
It was one of the cleanest and well organised work place I’ve even seen and work on. Everything must be in it right place. Time and procedure must follow at all time.
Pros
Caffettiera on site, time and a half during overtime
Good culture
Day started with issues and finish with issues.
Improved communication

Opportunity to build relationship

Get best out of difficult people

Celebration of successes.
Pros
Additional employee benifits
Cons
Less opportunities
A great place to work at
A typical day at work in my position was fun, always new things to learn and deal with. Overall the people were the main focus and within this company there were many different cultures.
Benefits within the company were great, the main focus was the staff. That is staff overall in the office, as well as on the production floor.
Great team environment
The open floor plan of the office allows for great team communication and collaboration. The life work balance at FPH is also optimal. The company cares about the well-being of the employees.
Great Place to work.
Loved working here. Loved my job and the people I worked with. My work kept me busy. I was doing a variety of things. Company was an awesome place to work at. Great benefits and special days off like on your birthdays and employee of the month. Miss working there.
good work place
Good place to work, Very busy as you learn more, I worked in the Site Services Department and there are 4 Electricians handling requests and complaints from about 2000 people and they are very picky.

Thanks
Pros
Understaffed
Cons
Work, life balance
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2