Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Review

Poor Work Environment

8 June 2020
I worked at this company in 2014. I found the management to seem friendly and they promise you help and training which they give to an extent but, if you make any mistakes or take your hands off your keyboard you are called out in a negative way. The workload was ridiculous and what was expected of you as an administrator was above and beyond what could be done in the time given. Employees in my position were made to feel like children and not respected at all. HR sits in the small open office alongside employees and are very close to the management in a toxic way. I was bullied along with others for the four months I was employed here and would urge absolute caution to join such a toxic environment. It will me some time to feel secure again and the time I spent here left me very anxious and demoralised for some months after leaving.
23 June 2020
Materials Controller (Former Employee) - Auckland
Great company with great culture and values. Give you a well balanced life in a good environment. Good if you would like to staying in a single position for long period.
9 June 2020
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) - Auckland New Zealand
Not being from New Zealand, I found the diversity and culture at F&P to be above and beyond what I could have expected. They really do their best to make everyone feel welcome and included at work.
30 April 2020
Stores Person (Former Employee) - Highbrook, Auckland
I have worked as a temp at Fisher and Paykel Healthcare. Its a past paced work. I enjoyed working here as i love to work and accomplish my task o day to day time frame.