Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great company with great culture and values. Give you a well balanced life in a good environment. Good if you would like to staying in a single position for long period.
Fisher & Paykel could be the best company I ever worked for in Quebec.
Excellent management and the workflow was fairly distributed amongst employees.
Not being from New Zealand, I found the diversity and culture at F&P to be above and beyond what I could have expected. They really do their best to make everyone feel welcome and included at work.
I worked at this company in 2014. I found the management to seem friendly and they promise you help and training which they give to an extent but, if you make any mistakes or take your hands off your keyboard you are called out in a negative way. The workload was ridiculous and what was expected of you as an administrator was above and beyond what could be done in the time given. Employees in my position were made to feel like children and not respected at all. HR sits in the small open office alongside employees and are very close to the management in a toxic way. I was bullied along with others for the four months I was employed here and would urge absolute caution to join such a toxic environment. It will me some time to feel secure again and the time I spent here left me very anxious and demoralised for some months after leaving.
I have worked as a temp at Fisher and Paykel Healthcare. Its a past paced work. I enjoyed working here as i love to work and accomplish my task o day to day time frame.
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a great company and the job is good. The benefits and bonuses are amazing however management is absolutely rubbish! Great company to work for minus the poor management.
Stage d'observation très intéressant où l'on peut facilement discuter avec les employés afin d'en savoir plus sur leur activité.
There is no set criteria for career advancement. It's all up to the manager if they want to promote someone or not regardless of their performance, skill sets, or potentials. They don't recognize higher degrees, i.e., masters and PhD. Therefore, the pay is the same even though highly educated people don't need training, can work independently, or can lead a project.
Work-life balance.
Team work.

Collaborative experience.

Long term financial security.

Family oriented workplace.

Diverse culture good relationship.

Proactive thinking management.
Beautifully designed campus and buildings, catering staff nicely appreciated. Working in teams was so good, management provide clear vision and feedback on performance.
Friendly and collaborative work culture. Experienced seniors to guide you. Great place to develop career. Everyday is a new challenge and opportunity to grow. Good work life balance.
Seems to be a male dominated environment. They’re not very nice to new employees. They will tell you you can ask for help with questions but you will be degraded in the process for having a question or not knowing certain information. They don’t train you very well. They say they care about the employees happiness but their actions speak louder than words.
I have worked here for 3 months now and I love it. Everyone here is very collaborative and great to work with. the culture here is very relaxed and laid back with a drive for success. The balance is great. they are very supportive in helping you be equipped with all aspects of your Job.
working as a temp there is no guarantee of a full time position. depending on the department you work at it can either be really fast and stressful or the management can be helpful and approachable.
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
It was a good experience working at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
The projects provided challenges which allowed me to develop my skills further.

The company culture was excellent.
Es una empresa con alto carácter humanitario la mejor empresa para trabajar en Tijuana sin duda
trabajo agradable ,motivacion al personal ,grandes beneficos,excelente personas,oprtunidad de estudiar en todos los niveles,maquinas nuevas ,area muy limpia
Pros
bono nocturno muy bajos
Cons
tu voz no es escuchada en ciertos niveles
New Zealand owned company with manufacturing also based in NZ at the time i was employed. Great management team. Impressive amount of money spent on R&D and innovative product pipeline.
Pros
Family friendly
Cons
Travel
I met lots of diverse and fun loving educated colleagues here. I have learnt lots in order for my career to progress. A great experience and I highly recommend this company.
A day can start very slow, but as you are about to go for morning tea, daily challenges queue and sometimes you end up having to go for morning tea an hour later. I have learned that you need to sell your accomplishment in order to be recognised and promoted. The hardest part of the job is staying late on the last day of work prior to a long weekend to address unfinished business. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with a team that is supporting you all the way.
Pros
Free parking, Lovely garden, Profit sharing, Group insurance