Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great company with great culture and values. Give you a well balanced life in a good environment. Good if you would like to staying in a single position for long period.
Fisher&Paykel Healthcare company is a very amazing place to work because it clean neat and tidy..the jobs are easy and well organised..meet differ culture..the salary is much is fair enough and a lot of benefits
Pros
happy hours..allowances
FIsher es una magnífica empresa para laborar ampliamente recomendable
Pros
Exelentes prestaciones
Cons
Ninguna
Love the job but the salary is to low for the industry. Insurance is to expensive and makes it tough. The company makes great effort for work/life balance, and it is a positive environment.
Pros
work/life balance; company culture
Cons
salary and benefits
F & P was a great place to work with great people and management. They give phenomenal support to staff and really care you. My manager was the best I have ever had, she cared and was professional.
Pros
In house cafe
Cons
Too much travel, 3-4 weeks per month.
Free parking onsite and great cafeteria with subsidized prices. Mixed nationalities. Management treats all employees fairly. Great remuneration package and incentive packages.
Pros
Free onsite parking and great cafeteria
Each hour we received orders from different healthcare and we were responsible for picking, packing, and shipping them. The hardest part was probably the pallet orders and destinguishing whether they were pallet orders or not. The most enjoyable part of the day was when all the orders came out and we were all caught up, because if not, we would have to stay till everything was done. I learned how to work at a fast pace environment and that no order is more important then the other. The customer always comes first. I also learned that presentation is everything!
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Getting out late
health & Saftey is most concerned Across shifts well very well monitored ,Always OJT on rounds to train if necessary. Productive & Fun work Place
Pros
health & Saftey is most concerned
Working for almost 10 years is not a bad company. I work also in my own recording studio as an Audio Engineer and Producer.
Pros
free cofee tea milk
Un dia de trabajo en Fisher es divertido, especialmete por la gente que trabaja en esta empresa. Tiene mucha apertura para capacitar a su personal y darle las herramientas que necesita para lograr su trabajo. una oportunidad de mejora que tieen la empresa, es generar un sistema robusto de evaluacion, para que este proceso sea transparente y adecuado.
Pros
Crecimiento
Cons
Salarios no competitivos
fisher and paykel is a very strict place to work because they dont want any of their products to get contaminated. its pretty stressful to reach the targets when your line is not working together as a team
Challenging job requiring efficient Time Management. Learned Lean Management which was very helpful with Stock Management and various other aspects of the job. Very encouraging manager who made me permanent in just 10 days and helped me expand and improve my skills. Very supportive co-workers who were always will to share their knowledge and provide helpful tips. Encouraging my Manager to remember to save credit card slips so that I could prepare his Expense Records Being trusted to work using my own incentive, sign off on invoices without supervision and the satisfaction I got from meeting Accounting and Board Monthly Report deadlines.
Very productive job, enjoyed working for the company loved the people and my team that I worked with, learned heaps of experience the management was great when I was Team leader on the afternoon shift the hardest thing for me in that roll was to hand out verbal or written warnings to any of my team but my most enjoyable moments were when I saw my team go home with smiles on their faces and come back the next day knowing they enjoy being at work.
Pros
Happy Team enviroment
Cons
Breaks not long enough
Like the company, somewhat enjoy the laid back atmosphere, had to be a self driven learner, unfortunately the staff is complacent and my position has lost it's work/life balance and requires too much of my hands on instead of being the manager.
experience I have achevied:Data skill,Stocktake,Forkhoist driver,customer service.clean toilets,showers,hotmeals,movie tickets,benefits,excellent workplace.
Pros
Hotmeals, Movie Tickets
sure its a bit overwhelming at first but the people there really help you out and so does the team leader she makes sure everyone is treated equally and fairly, LOVED it there
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
When you mess up .... your in trouble
Working at Fisher & Paykel is so relaxing, the job is so easy. Sometimes it gets boring, but the people makes it fun. They keep you awake with their silly jokes, within the team that I worked in everyone gets along just fine. The management, no big deal in that department. They can reason with you and also very understanding. What I've learned while working for Fisher & Paykel is how effective it is to work together as a team, completing tasks together-lending a helping hand in time of need and just getting along and respecting each others personal space. The most enjoyable part of the job is our break time, everyone brings out their food and share among each others.
Very good work place rules and regulations. Fun place to work for.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Long Hours sometimes with the global time differnce in cusotmer service.
Making of quality products that helps saves lives is a very proud achievement and the support of my co-workers is the best thing as we all worked in team to have a good quality production
Pros
everything is good
Cons
not any
An excellent company that invests into its employees. Lots of training provided and it's a fun atmosphere. Career advancement is limited due to the structure of the company, but job security is assured due to the vast revenues.
physically draining because some of the machines are hot. I have had injuries when I started operation some manual moulding machines. No proper training and communication.
Pros
nice workmates
Cons
some of the leaders do not communicate properly/nice. Some are shouting/abusive.