Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Great company with great culture and values. Give you a well balanced life in a good environment. Good if you would like to staying in a single position for long period.
I was working in night shift and it was a plasant job and all team members were very friendly. I learn die setting and quality controll there which increased my skilles.management was very supportive and encourging. The hardest part of the job was the night shift and the enjoyable part was i was learning new skills there
Pros
I was getting shift benifits
Cons
was working extra hours as ot
I enjoyed every part of the job, the Staff and work members are welcoming. I've learnt so many thing at work such as putting devices together and keeping areas clean also learnt in working individually and in a team...
multi-task oriented
legacy system is the bottle neck

Sales driven company
I can’t say enough about the people I worked with at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. It was a wonderful place to work where people genuinely care for each other and want to see every employee succeed. I still keep in touch with many of my coworkers.
Culturally diverse, great place to work for. Laid back environment and very flexible.
Pros
breakfast every other fridays
Cons
corporate in new zealand - no growth in the us
The team members are generally good people to work with. They help you out if you are finding it hard to follow instructions.
Overall they are a good bunch.
Pros
good money
Cons
not enough life/ work balance.
There was a lot that could happen with this division of the company. They do however take great advantage of the employees and don't have the ethical values that the corporate company does in New Zealand.
Pros
the office
Cons
no advancement