Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews for Assembler

A very fun and productive place to be with.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  NEW ZEALAND29 January 2018
A day spent with the FHP healthcare crew was an awesome experience not I learnt how to assemble products thats where used everyday by our patients but also the purpose behind it however there were some ups and downs but as a team we gathered, discussed as well as work together as a team to not get the job done but to make sure that everything was done properly without any mishaps.Management were understanding towards staff however in some cases it has caused a few problems, this was probably one of the hardest things working at FHP the most complicated one was to making sure that all unit ends and patient ends were checked as well as tubes any faulty equipment or product would cost an innocent life and this was really hard, above all of that being part of that FHP team has taught me how to appreciate life and to work smarter not harder.
Pros
fast paced and productive
Cons
lack of commitment
Productive and
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Highbrook, Auckland18 October 2017
It was one of the cleanest and well organised work place I’ve even seen and work on. Everything must be in it right place. Time and procedure must follow at all time.
Pros
Caffettiera on site, time and a half during overtime
Fisher &Paykel Healthcare is a very perfect place to work so secure..and well organised
Assembler (Former Employee) –  NZ16 February 2017
Fisher&Paykel Healthcare company is a very amazing place to work because it clean neat and tidy..the jobs are easy and well organised..meet differ culture..the salary is much is fair enough and a lot of benefits
Pros
happy hours..allowances
FIsher & Paykel Multiculture
Assembler (Former Employee) –  highbrook2 October 2014
Working at Fisher & Paykel is so relaxing, the job is so easy. Sometimes it gets boring, but the people makes it fun. They keep you awake with their silly jokes, within the team that I worked in everyone gets along just fine.
The management, no big deal in that department. They can reason with you and also very understanding.
What I've learned while working for Fisher & Paykel is how effective it is to work together as a team, completing tasks together-lending a helping hand in time of need and just getting along and respecting each others personal space.
The most enjoyable part of the job is our break time, everyone brings out their food and share among each others.
a good workplace
Maintain Works Operations/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Highbrook drive, east tamaki12 July 2014
Making of quality products that helps saves lives is a very proud achievement and the support of my co-workers is the best thing as we all worked in team to have a good quality production
Pros
everything is good
Cons
not any
A good place to work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki Auckland6 September 2012
The team members are generally good people to work with. They help you out if you are finding it hard to follow instructions.
Overall they are a good bunch.
Pros
good money
Cons
not enough life/ work balance.