Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Warehouse Worker4 reviews
Very productive job, enjoyed working for the company loved the people and my team that I worked with, learned heaps of experience the management was great when I was Team leader on the afternoon shift the hardest thing for me in that roll was to hand out verbal or written warnings to any of my team but my most enjoyable moments were when I saw my team go home with smiles on their faces and come back the next day knowing they enjoy being at work.
Pros
Happy Team enviroment
Cons
Breaks not long enough
Fisher & Paykel could be the best company I ever worked for in Quebec.
Excellent management and the workflow was fairly distributed amongst employees.
I have worked as a temp at Fisher and Paykel Healthcare. Its a past paced work. I enjoyed working here as i love to work and accomplish my task o day to day time frame.
Each hour we received orders from different healthcare and we were responsible for picking, packing, and shipping them. The hardest part was probably the pallet orders and destinguishing whether they were pallet orders or not. The most enjoyable part of the day was when all the orders came out and we were all caught up, because if not, we would have to stay till everything was done. I learned how to work at a fast pace environment and that no order is more important then the other. The customer always comes first. I also learned that presentation is everything!
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Getting out late