Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Pay & Benefits reviews

New Zealand45 reviews
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a great company and the job is good. The benefits and bonuses are amazing however management is absolutely rubbish! Great company to work for minus the poor management.
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
Productive and life balance environment with good benefits.
Multi cultural people with diverse community fair treatment.

Yearly performance review with increase pay rise in salary.
Good: Sufficient to live on pay and regular pay increases and bonuses

Bad: Poor upper management, lack of clear direction for product groups and no career or personal development
Day started with issues and finish with issues.
Improved communication

Opportunity to build relationship

Get best out of difficult people

Celebration of successes.
Pros
Additional employee benifits
Cons
Less opportunities
A typical day at work in my position was fun, always new things to learn and deal with. Overall the people were the main focus and within this company there were many different cultures.
Benefits within the company were great, the main focus was the staff. That is staff overall in the office, as well as on the production floor.
Loved working here. Loved my job and the people I worked with. My work kept me busy. I was doing a variety of things. Company was an awesome place to work at. Great benefits and special days off like on your birthdays and employee of the month. Miss working there.
The company provides a relaxing environment for business. The financial benefits are poor compared to its competitors. The culture differs based on where you work and for which dept but the promotions and the rules for promotions are not clear. Many talents left the company because of these 2 reasons.
Fisher&Paykel Healthcare company is a very amazing place to work because it clean neat and tidy..the jobs are easy and well organised..meet differ culture..the salary is much is fair enough and a lot of benefits
Pros
happy hours..allowances
Free parking onsite and great cafeteria with subsidized prices.
Mixed nationalities. Management treats all employees fairly. Great remuneration package and incentive packages.
Pros
Free onsite parking and great cafeteria
experience I have achevied:Data skill,Stocktake,Forkhoist driver,customer service.clean toilets,showers,hotmeals,movie tickets,benefits,excellent workplace.
Pros
Hotmeals, Movie Tickets
Very good work place rules and regulations. Fun place to work for.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Long Hours sometimes with the global time differnce in cusotmer service.
I was working in night shift and it was a plasant job and all team members were very friendly. I learn die setting and quality controll there which increased my skilles.management was very supportive and encourging. The hardest part of the job was the night shift and the enjoyable part was i was learning new skills there
Pros
I was getting shift benifits
Cons
was working extra hours as ot