Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Review

View all Fisher & Paykel Healthcare reviews

A very fun and productive place to be with.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  NEW ZEALAND29 January 2018
A day spent with the FHP healthcare crew was an awesome experience not I learnt how to assemble products thats where used everyday by our patients but also the purpose behind it however there were some ups and downs but as a team we gathered, discussed as well as work together as a team to not get the job done but to make sure that everything was done properly without any mishaps.Management were understanding towards staff however in some cases it has caused a few problems, this was probably one of the hardest things working at FHP the most complicated one was to making sure that all unit ends and patient ends were checked as well as tubes any faulty equipment or product would cost an innocent life and this was really hard, above all of that being part of that FHP team has taught me how to appreciate life and to work smarter not harder.
Pros
fast paced and productive
Cons
lack of commitment

Other Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Best of the best
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland16 September 2019
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
Great experience and fun workplace
Asst. Operations Engineer (Summer Intern) (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 September 2019
It was a good experience working at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
The projects provided challenges which allowed me to develop my skills further.
The company culture was excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2