Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Review

Very tidy and clean workplace.. People are very friendly.

21 May 2018
I used to work at Fisher &Paykel healthcare.. such a very neat and tidy workplace even the people.
We asswmble medical products.. thats every shoud give their 100% to their work..
Cons
2 March 2020
Same role
Assembler (Former Employee) - Auckland New zealand
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a great company and the job is good. The benefits and bonuses are amazing however management is absolutely rubbish! Great company to work for minus the poor management.
29 January 2018
Same roleSame location
Assembler (Former Employee) - NEW ZEALAND
A day spent with the FHP healthcare crew was an awesome experience not I learnt how to assemble products thats where used everyday by our patients but also the purpose behind it however there were some ups and downs but as a team we gathered, discussed as well as work together as a team to not get the job done but to make sure that everything was done properly without any mishaps.Management were understanding towards staff however in some cases it has caused a few problems, this was probably one of the hardest things working at FHP the most complicated one was to making sure that all unit ends and patient ends were checked as well as tubes any faulty equipment or product would cost an innocent life and this was really hard, above all of that being part of that FHP team has taught me how to appreciate life and to work smarter not harder.
Pros
fast paced and productive
Cons
lack of commitment
18 October 2017
Same role
Assembler (Former Employee) - Highbrook, Auckland
It was one of the cleanest and well organised work place I’ve even seen and work on. Everything must be in it right place. Time and procedure must follow at all time.
Pros
Caffettiera on site, time and a half during overtime