Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Review

Plasant job

11 May 2014
I was working in night shift and it was a plasant job and all team members were very friendly. I learn die setting and quality controll there which increased my skilles.management was very supportive and encourging. The hardest part of the job was the night shift and the enjoyable part was i was learning new skills there
Pros
I was getting shift benifits
Cons
was working extra hours as ot
16 September 2019
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
24 August 2017
assembler, operator (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
A typical day at work in my position was fun, always new things to learn and deal with. Overall the people were the main focus and within this company there were many different cultures.
Benefits within the company were great, the main focus was the staff. That is staff overall in the office, as well as on the production floor.
19 February 2017
Machine Operator/Temporary (Former Employee) - East Tamaki, Auckland
It's a good company, working with people with different ethnicity background. Very supportive when needed help equipment and machines and also training. A lovely environment with friendly people.