Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Review

View all Fisher & Paykel Healthcare reviews

Awesome place and lovely people
Quality Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Auckland City, Auckland25 January 2019
A day can start very slow, but as you are about to go for morning tea, daily challenges queue and sometimes you end up having to go for morning tea an hour later. I have learned that you need to sell your accomplishment in order to be recognised and promoted. The hardest part of the job is staying late on the last day of work prior to a long weekend to address unfinished business. The most enjoyable part of the job is being with a team that is supporting you all the way.
Pros
Free parking, Lovely garden, Profit sharing, Group insurance

Other Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

Best of the best
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  East Tamaki, Auckland16 September 2019
FPH care is one of the best companies i ever worked for. The managers,team leaders and engineers was amazing people. My fellow employees was like family. There is a great sense of belonging to something that’s bigger than you self. The cafeteria is world class. The only thing thats not too great is the salaries, but saying that it’s worth the trade of.
Pros
Exceptional work culture
Cons
Salary
Great experience and fun workplace
Asst. Operations Engineer (Summer Intern) (Former Employee) –  Auckland15 September 2019
It was a good experience working at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
The projects provided challenges which allowed me to develop my skills further.
The company culture was excellent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2