Fisher & Paykel Healthcare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Employee Reviews

New Zealand45 reviews
Great company with great culture and values. Give you a well balanced life in a good environment. Good if you would like to staying in a single position for long period.
The open floor plan of the office allows for great team communication and collaboration. The life work balance at FPH is also optimal. The company cares about the well-being of the employees.
Loved working here. Loved my job and the people I worked with. My work kept me busy. I was doing a variety of things. Company was an awesome place to work at. Great benefits and special days off like on your birthdays and employee of the month. Miss working there.
Good place to work, Very busy as you learn more, I worked in the Site Services Department and there are 4 Electricians handling requests and complaints from about 2000 people and they are very picky.

Thanks
Pros
Understaffed
Cons
Work, life balance
I was part of the quality team. The company was focused on making the best individual I can be for the job and the individuals I worked with. The work was a challenge.
The company provides a relaxing environment for business. The financial benefits are poor compared to its competitors. The culture differs based on where you work and for which dept but the promotions and the rules for promotions are not clear. Many talents left the company because of these 2 reasons.
Fisher and Paykel healthcare is a very fast paced company.I was managing the Invarda foods/Receiving area of the warehouse with a small team.Great company to be with and surely the most loyal to their workers.Different people and different culture.
Pros
Bonuses and OT
Cons
It's a good company, working with people with different ethnicity background. Very supportive when needed help equipment and machines and also training. A lovely environment with friendly people.
Fisher&Paykel Healthcare company is a very amazing place to work because it clean neat and tidy..the jobs are easy and well organised..meet differ culture..the salary is much is fair enough and a lot of benefits
Pros
happy hours..allowances
F & P was a great place to work with great people and management. They give phenomenal support to staff and really care you. My manager was the best I have ever had, she cared and was professional.
Pros
In house cafe
Cons
Too much travel, 3-4 weeks per month.
Free parking onsite and great cafeteria with subsidized prices.
Mixed nationalities. Management treats all employees fairly. Great remuneration package and incentive packages.
Pros
Free onsite parking and great cafeteria
health & Saftey is most concerned
Across shifts well very well monitored ,Always OJT on rounds to train if necessary.

Productive & Fun work Place
Pros
health & Saftey is most concerned
fisher and paykel is a very strict place to work because they dont want any of their products to get contaminated. its pretty stressful to reach the targets when your line is not working together as a team
Challenging job requiring efficient Time Management.
Learned Lean Management which was very helpful with Stock Management and various other aspects of the job.

Very encouraging manager who made me permanent in just 10 days and helped me expand and improve my skills.

Very supportive co-workers who were always will to share their knowledge and provide helpful tips.

Encouraging my Manager to remember to save credit card slips so that I could prepare his Expense Records

Being trusted to work using my own incentive, sign off on invoices without supervision and the satisfaction I got from meeting Accounting and Board Monthly Report deadlines.
Very productive job, enjoyed working for the company loved the people and my team that I worked with, learned heaps of experience the management was great when I was Team leader on the afternoon shift the hardest thing for me in that roll was to hand out verbal or written warnings to any of my team but my most enjoyable moments were when I saw my team go home with smiles on their faces and come back the next day knowing they enjoy being at work.
Pros
Happy Team enviroment
Cons
Breaks not long enough
experience I have achevied:Data skill,Stocktake,Forkhoist driver,customer service.clean toilets,showers,hotmeals,movie tickets,benefits,excellent workplace.
Pros
Hotmeals, Movie Tickets
sure its a bit overwhelming at first but the people there really help you out and so does the team leader she makes sure everyone is treated equally and fairly, LOVED it there
Pros
Friendly team
Cons
When you mess up .... your in trouble
Working at Fisher & Paykel is so relaxing, the job is so easy. Sometimes it gets boring, but the people makes it fun. They keep you awake with their silly jokes, within the team that I worked in everyone gets along just fine.
The management, no big deal in that department. They can reason with you and also very understanding.

What I've learned while working for Fisher & Paykel is how effective it is to work together as a team, completing tasks together-lending a helping hand in time of need and just getting along and respecting each others personal space.

The most enjoyable part of the job is our break time, everyone brings out their food and share among each others.
Very good work place rules and regulations. Fun place to work for.
Pros
Free Parking
Cons
Long Hours sometimes with the global time differnce in cusotmer service.
Making of quality products that helps saves lives is a very proud achievement and the support of my co-workers is the best thing as we all worked in team to have a good quality production
Pros
everything is good
Cons
not any
An excellent company that invests into its employees. Lots of training provided and it's a fun atmosphere.

Career advancement is limited due to the structure of the company, but job security is assured due to the vast revenues.