Fletcher Building
View all Fletcher Building reviews

Fletcher Building

Fletcher Building Employee Review

Space for management tean to improve

Shop floor's operator didn't care about company performance as a whole? Especially senior operator high jacker management team, even I reported to Senior manager and the answer I got " this operator was too valueable to loose", if that's the case then he shalln't assigned on afternoon shift while no management team on afternoon shift. It's rediculus to me.

Pros

Many benifits inside Fletcher Building

Cons

Reinforcing team needs improve

Highly stressful and ultra competitive work environment

I wouldn’t recommend working at head office. They overload you with work. It’s a very stressful work environment with management that does not listen to the team and is not supportive. This is probably why they constantly get very low employee engagement scores. Avoid!

Pros

Free parking

Cons

Everything else

Productive and fun workplace.

Working in Fletcher Building is productive and fun. I got good opportunity to learn new skills and technology in the company. It is one of the reputed construction company in the country.

The most enjoyable part of the job is achieving results as a team

Fletcher building prides itself on 4 values which include Customer Leading, Better together. Being bold, and Protect (Health and Safety). These values are are incorporated in our daily work activities,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fletcher Building
  • Space for management tean to improve