Fletcher Building

Fletcher Building Employee Reviews in Christchurch, Canterbury

Christchurch, Canterbury2 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Fletcher EQR and my position has been challenging and demanding but rewarding.

My typical day at work begins with clearing my emails and responding to these with priority. My focus is on ensuring my homeowners are updated and my caseloads updated in my database to enable co-workers the availability of up to date information on my case load. The best part about Fletcher EQR is the fantastic people who work there. We are a very diverse range of people and interact extremely well. Everyone is friendly and approachable and endeavouring to their best to achieve a quality repair for our homeowners whilst supporting the contractors and adhering to the requirements of EQC. The hardest part of the job is sometimes being unable to achieve a happy end result for the homeowner due mainly to thier expectations being unrealistic. I always strive to ensure they are dealt with in an empathetic manner and receive accurate, quality factual information. The most enjoyable part of my job is making a diference and giving support to homeowners to ensure a pleasant experience. I take great care of all my vulnerable homeowners and have particularly enjoyed working with the elderly and challenged.

Pros

A busy fast paced environment - getting out and about with my homeowner interactions

Cons

Angry people that are very demanding and sometimes unable to be satisfied

Una empresa lider en su mercado, con gran capacidad de gestión.

Un ambiente de trabajo excepcional, con la oportunidad de realizar grandes proyectos.

Pros

Facilidad de de tomar los periodos de vacaciones.

Cons

No hay ninguna.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fletcher Building Reviews by Job Title