Fletcher Building

Fletcher Building Employee Reviews for Accounts Payable Clerk

Accounts Payable Clerk3 reviews
New Zealand3 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Culture at FB was pleasant, there are many opportunities for development

A typical day as a team leader for FB, extremely full on, I managed 5 Fletcher Building businesses, this kept me busy with ensuring the team knew what they had to do each day. We started the day with a team meeting so that all was on the same page. Any issues were resolved. Most of my time was spent approving new supplier setups for the Masterdata team. Each day I would visit one of my businesses that were based at Head Office and other businesses that were under my control. Ensuring the team processed as much invoices as possible before the payment run day.

Productive fun workplace with a customer focus

handling Accounts payable exception in an automated ERP system to ensure invoices are processed to KPI standard. A busy environment with an excellent work/life balance which is customer focused with many customer excellence training courses.

Pros

large corporate company

Cons

shared service enviroment

Productive place to work

Fletcher Building is a good place to work, however I have worked there for two years now and am concerned about long term job security so feel that the best thing to do would be to look for a more stable position to work for.

Pros

Work is close to home

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fletcher Building Reviews by Location