Fletcher Building
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fletcher Building Employee Reviews for National Distribution H&S Advisor

National Distribution H&S Advisor1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Varied and interesting place to work
I work in a busy operational DC that runs 24/5 with numerous contractors and visitors on site. My role is primarily Health and Safety focused as well as acting as a 2IC for the operations side of the business meaning I have a very varied and fast paced role within the business. A large part of my role is to manage our contractor relationships especially our primary contractor. This includes our delivery to construction sites service which provide a varied range of duties ensuring our contractors meet customer expectations as well as meet all site and legislative requirements.

The job can be challenging when working within a production based culture where the primary aim is to ensure the product is delivered on time and in spec to customers. My role requires management fo customer expectations and protecting the companies employees as well as our reputation nationally.

The role does provide significant rewards with there being tangible goals which are achievable and you can clearly see the results of both short term and long term projects.
Pros
Working within a great team environment
Cons
24/5 operation which requires varied and sometimes long hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.
Fletcher Building Reviews by Location