Fletcher Building
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fletcher Building Employee Reviews for Plant Supervisor

Plant Supervisor1 review
New Zealand1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
great company to work for
a typical day was dealing with the public & your mojor contractors in regards to concrete orders & delivereys or giving advice on other products & producing concrete.I learned that with the right attatude and a willingness to learn new skills you were able to make advancement within the company,Management left me alone as i was reaching all my targets in regards to the plants planned operationl performance consistent with the area annual operating plan.Co workers were a joy to work with as i am a person that leads by example & hold a lot of respect as i started at the bottom & worked hard to became plant supervisor ,worked with one co worker for 18 years.The hardest part of the job was taking your work home with you etc ph,computer & dealing with the public. The most enjoyable was the people you work with & the challange of the bigger pours getting trucks out on time and getting the job completed & contractors ringing you to thank you for making their job easy.
Pros
ongoing training
Cons
salary was low
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fletcher Building?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.
Fletcher Building Reviews by Location