Fletcher Building

Fletcher Building Culture reviews

New Zealand25 reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance

Varied and interesting place to work

I work in a busy operational DC that runs 24/5 with numerous contractors and visitors on site. My role is primarily Health and Safety focused as well as acting as a 2IC for the operations side of the business meaning I have a very varied and fast paced role within the business. A large part of my role is to manage our contractor relationships especially our primary contractor. This includes our delivery to construction sites service which provide a varied range of duties ensuring our contractors meet customer expectations as well as meet all site and legislative requirements. The job can be challenging when working within a production based culture where the primary aim is to ensure the product is delivered on time and in spec to customers. My role requires management fo customer expectations and protecting the companies employees as well as our reputation nationally. The role does provide significant rewards with there being tangible goals which are achievable and you can clearly see the results of both short term and long term projects.

Pros

Working within a great team environment

Cons

24/5 operation which requires varied and sometimes long hours

Una empresa lider en su mercado, con gran capacidad de gestión.

Un ambiente de trabajo excepcional, con la oportunidad de realizar grandes proyectos.

Pros

Facilidad de de tomar los periodos de vacaciones.

Cons

No hay ninguna.

Sucessful and stable residential and commercial building company

The management team are young and motivated and proactive. A great place to work, learn and develop. Plenty of projects to become involved in.

Pros

Located in Auckland, New Zealand

Cons

Not in Amsterdam, The Netherlands

A great Programme to have been involved with

Enjoyed the culture and the Programme team, very hard working and focused on delivery this project. The hardest part for coming into the project late.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fletcher Building