Fletcher Building

New Zealand25 reviews

Clear
3.5Work–Life Balance
3.7Pay & Benefits

Space for management tean to improve

Shop floor's operator didn't care about company performance as a whole? Especially senior operator high jacker management team, even I reported to Senior manager and the answer I got " this operator was too valueable to loose", if that's the case then he shalln't assigned on afternoon shift while no management team on afternoon shift. It's rediculus to me.

Pros

Many benifits inside Fletcher Building

Cons

Reinforcing team needs improve

Toxic working environment, very high turnover

Toxic working environment, very high turnover. If you have other options look elsewhere. Pay was decent but it doesn't compensate for the terrible working environment.

Productive place to work

Fletcher Building is a good place to work, however I have worked there for two years now and am concerned about long term job security so feel that the best thing to do would be to look for a more stable position to work for.

Pros

Work is close to home

Cons

Una empresa lider en su mercado, con gran capacidad de gestión.

Un ambiente de trabajo excepcional, con la oportunidad de realizar grandes proyectos.

Pros

Facilidad de de tomar los periodos de vacaciones.

Cons

No hay ninguna.

Great work place, not boring and sad. Full of laughs and head down work

Had a great time working with them although it was a short time, good bunch to work with they have a laugh and do great work when needed to. They taught me a lot in the short i was there.

Pros

Made me happy working there, making good jokes

great company to work for

a typical day was dealing with the public & your mojor contractors in regards to concrete orders & delivereys or giving advice on other products & producing concrete.I learned that with the right attatude and a willingness to learn new skills you were able to make advancement within the company,Management left me alone as i was reaching all my targets in regards to the plants planned operationl performance consistent with the area annual operating plan.Co workers were a joy to work with as i am a person that leads by example & hold a lot of respect as i started at the bottom & worked hard to became plant supervisor ,worked with one co worker for 18 years.The hardest part of the job was taking your work home with you etc ph,computer & dealing with the public. The most enjoyable was the people you work with & the challange of the bigger pours getting trucks out on time and getting the job completed & contractors ringing you to thank you for making their job easy.

Pros

ongoing training

Cons

salary was low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fletcher Building