Fletcher Building

Fletcher Building Employee Reviews

New Zealand25 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Space for management tean to improve

Shop floor's operator didn't care about company performance as a whole? Especially senior operator high jacker management team, even I reported to Senior manager and the answer I got " this operator was too valueable to loose", if that's the case then he shalln't assigned on afternoon shift while no management team on afternoon shift. It's rediculus to me.

Pros

Many benifits inside Fletcher Building

Cons

Reinforcing team needs improve

A great Programme to have been involved with

Enjoyed the culture and the Programme team, very hard working and focused on delivery this project. The hardest part for coming into the project late.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

no cons

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Fletcher EQR and my position has been challenging and demanding but rewarding.

My typical day at work begins with clearing my emails and responding to these with priority. My focus is on ensuring my homeowners are updated and my caseloads updated in my database to enable co-workers the availability of up to date information on my case load. The best part about Fletcher EQR is the fantastic people who work there. We are a very diverse range of people and interact extremely well. Everyone is friendly and approachable and endeavouring to their best to achieve a quality repair for our homeowners whilst supporting the contractors and adhering to the requirements of EQC. The hardest part of the job is sometimes being unable to achieve a happy end result for the homeowner due mainly to thier expectations being unrealistic. I always strive to ensure they are dealt with in an empathetic manner and receive accurate, quality factual information. The most enjoyable part of my job is making a diference and giving support to homeowners to ensure a pleasant experience. I take great care of all my vulnerable homeowners and have particularly enjoyed working with the elderly and challenged.

Pros

A busy fast paced environment - getting out and about with my homeowner interactions

Cons

Angry people that are very demanding and sometimes unable to be satisfied

very good job and friendly .

it was friendly workplace i ever had workmates is so good help each other so supportive ,company bought us a free lunch kfc because we work as a team to take order fast to our customer so nice and i learned to work as a team and communicate and follow company policy and work health and safety.hardest part of the job when packing roof tile when we are busy .I enjoy most when i do my forklift driver and dispatch that my main job everyday.management of writing and literacy health and safety.

Pros

driving

Cons

rainy day and cold

great company to work for

a typical day was dealing with the public & your mojor contractors in regards to concrete orders & delivereys or giving advice on other products & producing concrete.I learned that with the right attatude and a willingness to learn new skills you were able to make advancement within the company,Management left me alone as i was reaching all my targets in regards to the plants planned operationl performance consistent with the area annual operating plan.Co workers were a joy to work with as i am a person that leads by example & hold a lot of respect as i started at the bottom & worked hard to became plant supervisor ,worked with one co worker for 18 years.The hardest part of the job was taking your work home with you etc ph,computer & dealing with the public. The most enjoyable was the people you work with & the challange of the bigger pours getting trucks out on time and getting the job completed & contractors ringing you to thank you for making their job easy.

Pros

ongoing training

Cons

salary was low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fletcher Building. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Fletcher Building