Fliway Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Fliway Group Employee Reviews

Administrator Support
good company with manager. the environment is good. people are friendly. our manager is nice to everyone. job and life balabce. everyone looks like happy. it was really good experience.
Very productive working environment
Loading freight onto metal roller belt, scanning and organizing packages that went to different regions of Auckland. Once scanned with RF scanner, fright was stacked on shelves and picked when orders were made. Operated forklift to load pallets with order and place outside for other forklift drivers to transport to other bays. Learned to RF scan, sort freight and gain forklift experience. Job was not very hard as I never worked a full 8 hours, and the most enjoyable part of the job was learning a few things about how the operation of freight was sorted and distributed nationwide.
Pros
A very relaxing environment
Cons
Never worked a full 8 hours
A busy workplace with fun people to work with
A productive and busy workplace with fun workmates. I always look forward to my shift as it will be a chance to meet my colleagues and get busy with daily work.
Pros
free cold drink
Cons
overtime sometimes
Exciting career at a fun work place
Fliway is a busy work place with full of exciting events every day.. No two days are the same in this role. The fun part is I got to meet most of the employees every day and everybody knows me, It was a fun ride. Management is very friendly and the culture is diversified, you can find people from various nationalities.
The hardest part is the busy nature but it makes you strong and flexible and develop interpersonal skills.
Pros
On site cafetaria free tea, coffee and free parking
Cons
fast-paced
Fliway Transport
Never an easy day
Always busy always have something to do

Great team of work colleagues in the Wellington Branch

Never a dull moment

Team work all over the industry
productive
helped me in gaining skill and polishing them to a great extend. love working there, if got chance will work there again.
Pros
good salary
Cons
bit far from my home.
Good job until disestablished
Night job with very good gear. Hardest part of job was backing into a poorly lit bay at night I painted my own lines on ground to make my job easier. Had good swap drivers all over the two plus years I worked there.
Pros
good hours
Cons
some management slow to act on requests to address maintenance .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fliway Group. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4