Flooring Xtra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Flooring Xtra Employee Reviews in Hamilton, Waikato

Hamilton, Waikato2 reviews
Talking to customers regarding flooring products such as carpet, underlay, vinyl, laminate, timber products and organizing carpet installation dates with customers and floor installers, talk to suppliers and placing orders, invoicing monthly, providing quotations, counter sales, in home measures. I have learned that you need to be really organised to minimize and problems. I have learned that you have to sometimes problem solve when you fall short on a measurement and this can cost your bottom line impacting the companies objectives. Management not so great with helping my personal growth in the business. Hardest part of the job was knowing all the different products and knowing what floor preparation ins and outs whether a job can go ahead or not. Getting sales and a happy customer is the best part of the job and also the profit you can make of a job.
Pros
Always busy staying organised
Cons
Heavy workload
Typical day at work would include organising work, including installation of product and working and directing others in a team. What I learned- that its harder and more time consuming to teach someone the right way to do something in the beginning but once they know the right way of doing something they are less likely to cut corners and make mistakes. Most enjoyable part of the job- is when you can look back at what you have completed and know that you can walk away knowing that the job has been done right.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Flooring Xtra?