Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

Great company and opportunity
I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
I love working here!
I love working here. I love the people here, I love all of my coworkers, and I love the consumers as well. Everyone here is amazing, mostly in a happy mood and everyone here I feel is extremely caring.
Pros
The people
Cons
The behaviors
Great Company to work for
This is a great company to work for. Thier team is great with training new hires. Every employee ( that I have met so far in the 5 months Ive been work for them) is very nice and always willing to help out any other employee. Great teamwork.
At Focus, we worked to live, not lived to work.
I never felt like I was at work. Everyday was a new day, full of new experiences, full of laughter and fun, goals to meet and goals met. Struggles and conflicts were dealt with in professional mannerism and positive outcomes were a given.
A very flexible environment worked with kind workers
Focus has a successful Trainers that gets everyone involved with there creative plans for the company. I very much liked the flexibility of schedule it works nice for everyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to meet sales or get suspended
Topclass Services
Focus BV works with clear scope-definition.
Goals, Timing, Milestones & Planning will be agreed upon the start of the project.
Horrible
I had some issues with a male co worker that was not handled professionally by the company and once i was told to deal with it i had to walk away from it. I was treated poorly by supervisors and other co workers over that ordeal as i also delt with my personnal items being destroyed by other workers because i was sexually harrased and they were upset that the male employee was suspended for one shift.
boa empresa para trabalhar
boa empresa a onde conseguir ganhar muito conhecimento em vendas porta a porta
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?
الشركة في تقدم الأمام وممتازة
الشركة تختص بالعمل الامني وتسعي دائماً لتوفير الأمن والامان
Pros
العمل الجماعي
Cons
العمل الفردي
Don’t have one
I don’t understand why I need to write something about my old company to get a better job. The job isn’t great and thats why i want a new one. Isn’t that how this works
Good
Warehouse custodians food cooking forklifts order filler general labor worked social skills training also ready to work on just about anything have a lot
muy buen ambiente de trabajo
una de las mejores oportunidades para experiencia y crecimiento
Buena, aprendí a ser mejor profesional
Buena,aprendí mejor mi profesión, conocí muy buenos compañeros
Working for focus
They chose to work you or not. Some days they will and some days they will send you home with a hour pay. When they assign you a line some time you will stay with that line and other times you will be moved to a different line.
Laid back environment with a great staff and leadership.
Laid back environment wwith a great staff and leadership. Easy to work for and a lot of flexibility. I would refer this company to friends and family.
Management run by Board of Directors who may or may not be involved or knowledgable of all circumstances of work involved.
Work culture provides inclusion of persons with disabilities, we think of their abilities and they set goals to work on. Working with clients is very fulfilling.
Too many issues with pay and records and equipment
No security for technicians no benefits bad vehicles lack of tools not enough work most of the time always problems with paycheques. Too many times people have to use there own tools or money for supplies.
Fast paced environment
We are always kept busy and have a clear sense of direction.The teamwork atmosphere at this position is wonderful and we all focus on working together as a team
experienced people with good working environment
Its great company with good working environmennt, lunch is free, two times tea a day with biscuits and deserts, You can work from home if you are ill, sat sun was off 2 offs allowed per month means you have only work for 20 days in a month.
Very boring
I worked for almost 3 months. I was put on the same handwork machine everyday. Handiwork is stacking folders then putting them on a conveyor belt to got through the shrink wrap machine to be packaged. Once through the shrink wrap machine the folders are packs and you check for errors in the packaging. Then stack in a box run box through tape machine and put on pallets.
Good to begin with but went downhill fast
Under new management and was not impressed with them. No people skills. Company too big and just cares about the bottom dollar. Quality of care non existant
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.