Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
People are very nice and helpful. Very interesting in knowing what it is like to be an operator. Getting the experience to talk to customers in a professional manner.
Pros
Exciting work atmosphere and you have your own work area.
Normal bir garsonluk firması toplu halde otellere veya düğün organizasyonlarında görev aldırılan bir firma
Un lugar muy agradable desde el primer día en la empresa, un trato inmejorable para el trabajo cómodo y para dar el máximo rendimiento en la vida laboral.
A great platform to utilize your hidden skills and polish your personality.
The competitive surrounding allows you to work deliberately with your hardwork and smartwork together.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Salary not scheduled..
Have fun waiting for a supervisor to take your call after 1+ hour of having a very angry customer on the phone who wanted to complain about the agents along with other supervisors they previously talked to. Also you have to check in on them every 2 minutes which just makes them even more upset. So that was 45 times of checking in... Supervisors will talk to you like you're trash there's 0 encouragement of any kind. They don't do games or play music like a lot of reviews I've seen have said or like they claim. They make you stay on the phone with disrespectful customers. No matter the verbal abuse you have to stay on the phone. Pay sucks compared to the people you have to put up with
I love working here. I love the people here, I love all of my coworkers, and I love the consumers as well. Everyone here is amazing, mostly in a happy mood and everyone here I feel is extremely caring.
Pros
The people
Cons
The behaviors
This is a great company to work for. Thier team is great with training new hires. Every employee ( that I have met so far in the 5 months Ive been work for them) is very nice and always willing to help out any other employee. Great teamwork.
I never felt like I was at work. Everyday was a new day, full of new experiences, full of laughter and fun, goals to meet and goals met. Struggles and conflicts were dealt with in professional mannerism and positive outcomes were a given.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?
Focus has a successful Trainers that gets everyone involved with there creative plans for the company. I very much liked the flexibility of schedule it works nice for everyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to meet sales or get suspended
Focus BV works with clear scope-definition.
Goals, Timing, Milestones & Planning will be agreed upon the start of the project.
I had some issues with a male co worker that was not handled professionally by the company and once i was told to deal with it i had to walk away from it. I was treated poorly by supervisors and other co workers over that ordeal as i also delt with my personnal items being destroyed by other workers because i was sexually harrased and they were upset that the male employee was suspended for one shift.
boa empresa a onde conseguir ganhar muito conhecimento em vendas porta a porta
الشركة تختص بالعمل الامني وتسعي دائماً لتوفير الأمن والامان
Pros
العمل الجماعي
Cons
العمل الفردي
I don’t understand why I need to write something about my old company to get a better job. The job isn’t great and thats why i want a new one. Isn’t that how this works
Warehouse custodians food cooking forklifts order filler general labor worked social skills training also ready to work on just about anything have a lot
una de las mejores oportunidades para experiencia y crecimiento
Buena,aprendí mejor mi profesión, conocí muy buenos compañeros
They chose to work you or not. Some days they will and some days they will send you home with a hour pay. When they assign you a line some time you will stay with that line and other times you will be moved to a different line.
Laid back environment wwith a great staff and leadership. Easy to work for and a lot of flexibility. I would refer this company to friends and family.
Work culture provides inclusion of persons with disabilities, we think of their abilities and they set goals to work on. Working with clients is very fulfilling.