Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
Great people and very supportive staff.Flexible hoursI’m part time so I’m unsure about insurance Reasonable salary Able to work from home due to covid
It is a great place to get experience as a young person. This is a job not a career. You learn a lot of professional skills. There are no benefits and the pay is poor. Most managers do not care about you. Some do, but most really do not. This is a company who does not care. The Rockfalls site has a terrible work culture. I worked in an Iowa site a few times and they had a much better work culture there. Rockfalls site management needs reevaluated. However, there was a manager that really stuck out to me in a positive way and I think they deserve a bigger role with the company. I worked there on and off for 7-8 years.
Pros
Flexibility, tuition program
Cons
Poor pay, bad work culture
Bom, me pagaram tudo em dia e não ficou nada pendente!
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Cons
Demora depositar passagem, vale transporte.
I worked at Focus for 4 years .. loved it, management great .. team culture superb! Open and receptive management with great people to work with and for!
Pros
work life balance, encouraging mgt
People are very nice and helpful. Very interesting in knowing what it is like to be an operator. Getting the experience to talk to customers in a professional manner.
Pros
Exciting work atmosphere and you have your own work area.
Normal bir garsonluk firması toplu halde otellere veya düğün organizasyonlarında görev aldırılan bir firma
Un lugar muy agradable desde el primer día en la empresa, un trato inmejorable para el trabajo cómodo y para dar el máximo rendimiento en la vida laboral.
A great platform to utilize your hidden skills and polish your personality. The competitive surrounding allows you to work deliberately with your hardwork and smartwork together.
Pros
Free accommodation
Cons
Salary not scheduled..
Have fun waiting for a supervisor to take your call after 1+ hour of having a very angry customer on the phone who wanted to complain about the agents along with other supervisors they previously talked to. Also you have to check in on them every 2 minutes which just makes them even more upset. So that was 45 times of checking in... Supervisors will talk to you like you're trash there's 0 encouragement of any kind. They don't do games or play music like a lot of reviews I've seen have said or like they claim. They make you stay on the phone with disrespectful customers. No matter the verbal abuse you have to stay on the phone. Pay sucks compared to the people you have to put up with
I love working here. I love the people here, I love all of my coworkers, and I love the consumers as well. Everyone here is amazing, mostly in a happy mood and everyone here I feel is extremely caring.
Pros
The people
Cons
The behaviors
This is a great company to work for. Thier team is great with training new hires. Every employee ( that I have met so far in the 5 months Ive been work for them) is very nice and always willing to help out any other employee. Great teamwork.
I never felt like I was at work. Everyday was a new day, full of new experiences, full of laughter and fun, goals to meet and goals met. Struggles and conflicts were dealt with in professional mannerism and positive outcomes were a given.
Focus has a successful Trainers that gets everyone involved with there creative plans for the company. I very much liked the flexibility of schedule it works nice for everyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to meet sales or get suspended
Focus BV works with clear scope-definition. Goals, Timing, Milestones & Planning will be agreed upon the start of the project.
I had some issues with a male co worker that was not handled professionally by the company and once i was told to deal with it i had to walk away from it. I was treated poorly by supervisors and other co workers over that ordeal as i also delt with my personnal items being destroyed by other workers because i was sexually harrased and they were upset that the male employee was suspended for one shift.
boa empresa a onde conseguir ganhar muito conhecimento em vendas porta a porta
الشركة تختص بالعمل الامني وتسعي دائماً لتوفير الأمن والامان
Pros
العمل الجماعي
Cons
العمل الفردي
I don’t understand why I need to write something about my old company to get a better job. The job isn’t great and thats why i want a new one. Isn’t that how this works
Warehouse custodians food cooking forklifts order filler general labor worked social skills training also ready to work on just about anything have a lot
una de las mejores oportunidades para experiencia y crecimiento
  1. Employee Reviews