Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

3.5Work–Life Balance

A healthy competitive enviornment

A great platform to utilize your hidden skills and polish your personality. The competitive surrounding allows you to work deliberately with your hardwork and smartwork together.

Pros

Free accommodation

Cons

Salary not scheduled..

Good job in a pinch

They hire most people even felons for around $10 an hour. sometimes they have ridiculous rules and goals. Focus is all based on what their client wants ( they provide sales and customer service solutions for companies) Sometimes they don't push back to protect the employees from over scrutiny. not a bad place to go when you are down on your luck or desperately need a job. but as with most jobs like this... all Perks, no real benefits.... hard to tolerate long term and they often took away 10 an hour if you didn't meet 40 hrs per week.... a sick day can cost you way more here. no real sick day system... no real PTO its very backwards how it was being done.

Sucked

Lie bout getting your bonuses, unprofessional upper management, keeps upper management on time clock when they aren't there. Very stressful environment.

Pros

Work as many hours as you want

Cons

Poor upper management, pay checks are wrong most of the time, too much favoritism

Fun place of work with great people

I love to learn in which I did. The people I worked with were great minus the management. I was able to teach others what I had learned and was able to have flexibility.

Great learning experience

Answer back to back calls, assisting in new orders and modifying current customers account. Hardest part are the back to back calls with little to no time to collect your thoughts after a call, management is extremely unprofessional and rude. I've learned how to be an exceptional customer service rep.

Pros

Free pop Monday

Cons

Management is unprofessional

Fun environment for the right person

I loved working at focus but i cant sit in one spot for 7 hours with 2 seven minute breaks. Customer service it is but its more of sales and if you dont offer to customers that are mad as well then u get a couching

Always busy!

The customers are a pain 90% of the time but a majority of the people I worked with were awesome!

Pros

You could work extra hours if you wanted.

Cons

The mandated extra hours at the most random times, and having to make up other peoples hours because people didn't know how to show up for work.

Worked with a team who met goals

customer service, adding and removing products from customers accounts. making appointments for technicians, answered about 100 calls per day.

Pros

hours

Cons

rate

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Focus