Focus Employee Reviews

good place to work
American Eagle (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KS8 August 2016
When i was working at this i liked it a lot because people were nice the trainers were really helpful and thought me everything that it needed to know for the job.
Pros
free water
Cons
short breaks
Fastpaced Environment
Data Control Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB26 July 2016
Nice company to work for. Very good about providing proper training for staff. Excellent environment to work in. Company his now been purchased by another company.
just wish i could have worked longer
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KS28 June 2016
Stocked supplies for packers to use to ship the customers orders,, was is a hot working environment and did not get enough hours since i was still in college
Pros
10 hour
Cons
just a temp job
Interactive and enjoyable for a call center
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT23 June 2016
Good company overall. Easy work, friendly coworkers. Management is laid back, but still makes sure work gets done. It is an interactive company for employees, lots of prizes, bounse opputunities, pot lucks, games, ext.
It has it's days
Calling Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling, IL23 June 2016
It's not a bad place to work, but it does have it's days where you simply wish you just hadn't come in at all. The job itself isn't too hard, but there are members of management that can make the job a lot harder than it needs to be.
Infelizmente a empresa faliu em Janeiro de 2016.
Vigilante patrimonial. (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP21 June 2016
Aprendi muito na Focus Segurança, principalmente na área de condomínio residencial, por que foi aonde passei mais tempo exercendo a função. Eu havia feito o curso de CFTV ,mas lá eu pratiquei o que vi no curso e aprendi também sobre sistemas de alarmes e ronda com ponto fixo e ativação por celular com o número do ponto. Nunca conheci o gerente ou diretor da focus,somente tive contato com supervisores que nos davam apoio quando possível .Atuei também na fast shop com a parceria de policias militares no apoio a segurança e ronda. A parte mais difícil do trabalho no condomínio era o risco de invasão, pois tentaram por mais de uma vez. A parte mais agradável era o contato e a satisfação dos moradores e da síndica que me deixava muito satisfeito e realizado.
Pros
Posto de serviço e os clientes.
Cons
perda de clientes e falência.
A great company
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 June 2016
Focus is certainly the most professional atmosphere I've worked in. Working along side the engineers of this company was great experience for me.
Customer care agent
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GA15 June 2016
A typical day at work is chill or sometimes hectic. I learned a lot about the admissions office and financial aid about the school. My coworkers are really cool and helpful. the hardest part of the job is when you a lot of calls are coming and there aren't enough people. The most enjoyable part of my job when I can the person the phone happy about the information I provide to them
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Good company and had good manager. Have learnt a lot.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 June 2016
Work not very stable due the oil gas market. Have to work 21/7 shift in the field and had no time to take care two kids. The management is very nice and reasonable.
Great place to start work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT26 May 2016
Great experience, great atmosphere. pays always on time. management is fantastic. co workers always willing to help.
Pros
great hrs great pay
Buena
Ejecutiva de Atención al Cliente (Former Employee) –  Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana25 May 2016
Buen desarrolllo comunicacional con jefatura que apoya en forma clara.
Un primo approccio all'insegnamento della lingua come professione
Insegnante di italiano L2 (Former Employee) –  Roma, Lazio24 May 2016
Trattandosi di un'associazione di volontari, le problematiche erano non poche, tra cui la mancanza di risorse materiali a cui gli stessi volontari dovevano provvedere. Buon rapporto tra corpo insegnanti e allievi, con giornate di passeggiate e feste di fine anno a cui entrambi partecipavano e cooperavano. Problematiche relative alla disomogeneità delle classi per competenze degli allievi; quasi mai si riproponeva una stessa classe, cosa che rendeva difficile preparare delle lezioni adatte a tutti gli allievi presenti o organizzare un programma su più lezioni. Un'utile esperienza.
Productive and fun place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KS10 May 2016
Good place to work with excellent advancement opportunities.They have three shifts available and overtime.Although im no longer employed by Big Heart Pet Brands I may return someday.
Great Environment
Elementary Teacher (Former Employee) –  Galveston30 March 2016
The Superintendent and Assistant Principal are very professional and helpful. The school provides a lot of training to help the teachers enhance their skills.
It was a great place to work, Zero complaints
Director of operations (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UT12 March 2016
I had a great time at focus and was able to learn a lot of things. The reason I am leaving was in no part due to the company or those I worked with. I'm only looking to improve the skill set I have in a different environment.
Great learning experience
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UT25 February 2016
Answer back to back calls, assisting in new orders and modifying current customers account. Hardest part are the back to back calls with little to no time to collect your thoughts after a call, management is extremely unprofessional and rude. I've learned how to be an exceptional customer service rep.
Pros
Free pop Monday
Cons
Management is unprofessional
Expérience
Assistante Audiovisuel (Former Employee) –  Angers19 February 2016
Travail d'équipe avec les étudiants d'une même promotion

Expérience professionnel complète
Very Quick and Professional
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KS10 February 2016
Focus found me a job really fast after I was let go from my previous employer. They found me a job at another warehouse pulling car and truck parts. I am looking at getting hired on with this company.
Pros
quick and professional
The worst call center.
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT7 February 2016
Numerous jobs and places to call. Poor pay, no bonuses. Absolutely the worst. The only reason I was there was because it was so close to my home.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Kinesiologa (Former Employee) –  Copiapó, AT1 February 2016
Existía respeto y cordialidad entre los trabajadores, un buen ambiente laboral.