Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
Buena,aprendí mejor mi profesión, conocí muy buenos compañeros
They chose to work you or not. Some days they will and some days they will send you home with a hour pay. When they assign you a line some time you will stay with that line and other times you will be moved to a different line.
Laid back environment wwith a great staff and leadership. Easy to work for and a lot of flexibility. I would refer this company to friends and family.
Work culture provides inclusion of persons with disabilities, we think of their abilities and they set goals to work on. Working with clients is very fulfilling.
No security for technicians no benefits bad vehicles lack of tools not enough work most of the time always problems with paycheques. Too many times people have to use there own tools or money for supplies.
We are always kept busy and have a clear sense of direction.The teamwork atmosphere at this position is wonderful and we all focus on working together as a team
Its great company with good working environmennt, lunch is free, two times tea a day with biscuits and deserts, You can work from home if you are ill, sat sun was off 2 offs allowed per month means you have only work for 20 days in a month.
I worked for almost 3 months. I was put on the same handwork machine everyday. Handiwork is stacking folders then putting them on a conveyor belt to got through the shrink wrap machine to be packaged. Once through the shrink wrap machine the folders are packs and you check for errors in the packaging. Then stack in a box run box through tape machine and put on pallets.
Under new management and was not impressed with them. No people skills. Company too big and just cares about the bottom dollar. Quality of care non existant
Llegar y apoyar a los compañeros de trabajo con sus actividades cotidianas, el compañerismo es sostenible aunque muy poca honestidad por parte del personal.
Pros
Transporte
I found this job in Nanjing, China, it is going though the construction, I helped the manager to do some cad drawings and helped to contact to the design company, from this I can learn some practical things about Interior design.
I enjoy working for Focuz. We are assigned a variety of assignments and enjoy working with most of the staff members in the different work assignments. As a relief pharmacist it is great to be greeted by friendly knowledgeable and professional staff that are well trained.Some pharmacies are easier to work in than others. I enjoy the experience as a relief pharmacist with Focus. The Focus team go out of their way to accommodate the client and relief pharmacist.
Pros
interesting and fullfilling
Cons
travel and time away from home
Me parece muy buena empresa en crecimiento laboral y personal
Pros
Muy buena en plomeria
Cons
Ninguno
Very relaxed environment. Most of the management don't receive the proper training. Therefore there are many representatives that typically need a good deal of help completing even some of the simplest tasks.
One of the worst employers I have worked for. Have been around for many years yet seems like they just opened the doors. So many Mis managed divisions and good luck being promoted from within. Lots of favouritism and a dispatch manager who thinks he knows more than everyone else.
Pros
Good co workers, lots of work
Cons
Mismanagement, screw up on pay constantly, still paid by paper check
collaborate with division directors to listen to calls. Worked with agents on their calls for quality assurance, Managed the floor management and quality call agents assisting with quality assurance
Off-work events a few times a year, computer games and allowance for books during slow call flow periods, first-class online support info for products used by clients.
It was a temp agency but the job was nice. Got paid weekly. Haven’t gotten a new assignment though. Manager at location was nice . Just needs work on new assignments
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Temp Agency
I had a crew of 20 to 40 people working for me. Making sure they were on time, working safe, and finding the best place for them to work with their strengths.
The full timers don't really care about Focus workers. Get moved a lot. Don't get paid very much at all. Need to offer more to the Focus employees to make it worth it.
Pros
two 15 minute breaks
Cons
rude people
  1. Employee Reviews