Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
Good Atmosphere and Management . Very supportive staff. Very freindly atmosphere, no hard and fast rules. Higher management is very coperative and calm.
Pros
Supportive staff
Cons
nil
They hire most people even felons for around $10 an hour. sometimes they have ridiculous rules and goals. Focus is all based on what their client wants ( they provide sales and customer service solutions for companies) Sometimes they don't push back to protect the employees from over scrutiny. not a bad place to go when you are down on your luck or desperately need a job. but as with most jobs like this... all Perks, no real benefits.... hard to tolerate long term and they often took away 10 an hour if you didn't meet 40 hrs per week.... a sick day can cost you way more here. no real sick day system... no real PTO its very backwards how it was being done.
Poor management with low understanding of what surveyors really do in real world. Run as a money factory with no bonus or decent benefits. lots of long work days were often followed by months of uncertainty and no pay coming in.
Pros
high pay during busy periods
Cons
long hours, management intentionally forgets booked days off
They tell you you only have to work 8 hours and they will work with you part time. THAT IS A LIE. You have to make up the time you spent going to the bathroom and have to make up ALL of your breaks including your lunch. And they are always asking for more hours. The managers are a joke and always demanding. They made a team stand up until they completed a sale.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
I love working at Focus. The managers are wonderful and helpful to unit staff. The patient load is always manageable. The opportunity to advance is great.
Seniors will give a lot of guidance Friendly among colleagues Have an hour of lunch break Organize some office activities from time to time Easy office atmosphere
This place is terrible. They expect you to live at your job with little compensation and a huge amount of personal disrespect. The pay is almost the bare minimum of what they have to pay you. This versus their expectations on your job performance is hardly fair. One of the worse jobs that I've ever had.
Trabalhei com que eu gostava atendimento ao cliente...
There is too much politics. The staff are not welcoming. They expect too much from you. They don't comply with the labor laws. Hostile working Environment. No room for growth. False expectation
Pros
Cons
everything
This was one of my first jobs back into the work field after having children so the opportunity to find employment was at a great time. I was happy to have some flexibility in my scheduling and the commission on sales was a bonus.
I helped in Focus Academy in teaching Mathematics subjects, statistics subjects, and training HR as courses. Where Focus academy is an academy where you can find students learning and having the depth of knowledge in their majors and at the same time enjoying having the width of knowledge by attending the workshops arranged by the staff (mostly teachers) and taking HR and life skills training's and conferences.
Pros
teaching university students was usually good because they are grown up adults and respectful
Cons
long working hours on private lessons and with no breaks and a very short lunch break (15 minutes)
Put me on the pool list because they told me they would put me on medical leave but didn't fill out the paper work. Can't afford to take care of a family with a unreliable income. They will send u home whenever it's slow enough they don't need u.
Pros
Paid lunch, chance to be hired to a&e
Cons
Every other thing.
Wash dishes most of the time by machine, help the cook, clean up after production and bakery. Put out trash, help set up carts. Make sure kitchen is clean before you leave at the end of the day
Pros
get along with fellow workers
Cons
your being watched by 2 legged rats
All'inizio sprovvisti di computer,una volta arrivato il pc non c'era il software necessario per il lavoro dovendomi così arrangiare con quello che c'era anche se non adatto al lavoro.
Help youth campers with a variety of different activities. Went on many different trips to the museum, zoo, etc. I tried my best to teach youth little things about life through my experiences.
Pros
Lots of fun
Cons
none really
Foi muito bom fazer parte da equipe, a dona sempre pensou no bem estar dos funcionários.
Pros
Vale alimentação
When I was originally hired there, I was supposed to be in charge of a big account. Unfortunately, that did not happen (the account had not yet been awarded and company ended up not winning). therefore, what I was given to work on was those positions that nobody else wanted to work on, with a very high failure rate. My manager was happy when I gave my notice because she said that she really liked my work ethic and could tell that I was a very hard worker but since I wasn't able to meet the numbers there was talk that they were going to let me go.
Focus was on of my favorite jobs. It was a relaxed yet high energy and supportive call center. It was a great place filled with friends and family and we all wanted eachother to succeed
Pros
Fun, supportive and relaxed workplace
Cons
not much room for advancement or pay increase
It's not bad there but there's no benefits in it for you. You don't get any insurance and you have to be there a year to get 40hrs of pto. Once you apply they tend to hire you within 3 days
A typical day at work would invlove me coming in the store and clocking in. As soon as I clock in head to the front and wait for costumers so I can assist them as soon as they come in.
  1. Employee Reviews