Focus Employee Reviews

Sucked
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling, IL4 December 2017
Lie bout getting your bonuses, unprofessional upper management, keeps upper management on time clock when they aren't there. Very stressful environment.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want
Cons
Poor upper management, pay checks are wrong most of the time, too much favoritism
Prefer not to
TDT (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA20 November 2017
Just looking for something better due to the nature of the business. Miscommunication or lack of communication lead to stressful situations that effect all areas of life. High turnover
Productive Job
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IA12 November 2017
I learned a lot at this job. I received most of my work experience from working here. It can be fun and competitive. It is a good employer if you have a busy schedule
not a great company when i worked there at least
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT8 November 2017
back when i worked there it was not a great place to be employed. training wasnt good and they expected quotas that were hard to meet for inbound calls. i have heard its still not much better.
Great
Manufacturing Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MO7 November 2017
Great Team of Management. Hours are flexible and work environment is good with safety policies.

I would recommend Focus Workforce to anybody who needs work, but would warn that it is only a temporary -to-hire job, in which work hours is not consistent, based on production needs.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not steady, reliable income
Decent Work
Focus WorkForce (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, KS21 October 2017
It was overall a pretty decent experience. It put my foot in the door for warehouse work so there is always some benefits to every situation. Whether it was bad or not I now know what I know thanks to Focus.
Pros
Paid lunches, great hourly pay, paid every friday
Cons
Unorganized, bad training programs
Challenging and fun.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, Maharashtra4 October 2017
It was a team of computer and networking engineers along with me (I was working as a help desk coordinator) were placed in a clients office, which was a bank in India.
There I was assigned to answer calls, log in complaints, make report and assign an engineer for each call logged.
Pros
challenges
very competitive
call/sales agent (Former Employee) –  Clinton, IA4 October 2017
a very tricky place to work, you would have to know how to word things around to make customer interested in buying products while trying to solve there issue they called in for.
Was enjoyable, friendly and nice
Salon Assistant (Former Employee) –  Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire30 September 2017
When I worked there I really enjoyed it and wish I never left, the wages there was really good for first teenage jobs, not too difficult, and very friendly environment
Pros
Was able to go out at break / lunch, met a lot of lovely people
Cons
The staff room was tiny
Long
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MO15 September 2017
Short breaks, poor management unorganized and lack of training overcrowded transportation. Expected to train other new hires when you have only been then 2weeka
Cons
Short breaks
Okay temp service employment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KS13 September 2017
It was a okay temporary service. If the work is steady.
They also give you a few options only if they have work available. The best benefit is weekly pay.
Focus review summary
Youth Development (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OH10 September 2017
Focus is an encouraging, fun work place with lots of great people. We love inspiring and teaching the youth to become successful in the near future. We work hard on ourselves everyday to help our youth become better young man and Women.
Pros
free gym
Cons
schedule appointment, many of clients
empresa boa e agradavel para trabalhar
Operador de Máquinas (Former Employee) –  São José dos Pinhais, PR4 September 2017
uma otima empresa ,salario compativel a funçao bem como em todos os requisitos um ambiente agradavel,onde fiquei pouco tempo mais tive uma experiencia boa e produtiva para minha vida profissional
Pros
15 minutos de cafe
Cons
não tinha transporte
Empresa de qualidade e bem conhecida no mercado de trabalho
Bombeiro Civil (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP22 August 2017
no local de trabalho se fazia chekin list e checagem de equipamentos de segurança , apreendi a trabalhar em equipe
e visava a prevenção e os riscos no local de trabalho .
a gerencia e supervisão eram bem profissionais comigo não tive reclamaçoes .
obs ; a parte mais dificil no trabalho , e que fazemos muito com pouco, infelizmente não temos todos os aparatos na area da prevenção de acidentes equipamentos para fazer um bom atendimento .
obs;e a parte mais agradavel e que fazemos um bem para o proximo cuidando da saude e bem estar da pessoa .
Pros
e o vale refeição
Cons
fornecia o vale transporte
Work
Therapeutic Day Treatment Counselor- (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VA14 August 2017
I love the job, Just did not have enough hours to provide throughout the week. The teachers and students are great and easy to work with. The community is very understand and close.
Fun, relaxed, and rewarding
Quality, Growth, and Innovation (QGI) Intern (Current Employee) –  Golden, CO4 August 2017
FOCUS has given me an incredible interning experience. They have been incredibly flexible with my schedule, and they have always given me a large amount of ownership on all of my projects. I have had the opportunity to work on analyses that were presented to various members of the executive leadership team, which I believe is not very common place in other organizations. My boss has always given me the freedom to take my various studies in the directions I see fit and gives guidance when I am stuck.
Avaliação justa
vigilante patrimonial (Former Employee) –  Rio de Janeiro, RJ1 August 2017
Empresa boa de trabalhar, postos bons e pagamento em dia
Pros
Refeição no posto ( refeitorio )
Cons
Não
good job
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Topeka Kansas13 July 2017
I like my hours and the work is ok I feel like this is a good job for me at this time it's not to hard and not to boaring I enjoy working with the others
Pros
half day
Cons
hot
Good
Employee (Former Employee) –  Cooperstown, NY20 June 2017
Good place to work. Nice aides, and LPNs, great residents and family members who care about their loved ones. Great social services department who all care about the care.
what a terrible work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IA9 June 2017
You try to sell to customers who are trying to cancel they're services, its disgusting and immoral and if you don't try to upsell up to 300 dollars onto customers who are trying to cancel they're services they'll MAKE YOU CALL THE CUSTOMER. It's disgusting and gross. And they tell you during the training course "We don't do sales here, only retention", its just a terrible workplace