Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
I would never recomment this place to anyone! You have to make up time you take for breaks, lunches and bathroom breaks. You never work just 9-5. Its a joke. they pay you to lie to people, and encourage it!!
Uma empresa que me deu oportunidade e muita experiência,onde foi que consegui minha primeira oportunidade de trabalhar como vendedora.
Overall job was great working experience. Staff worked well as a team and received paychecks regularly. work hours were steady and flexible with personal life.
Pros
steady full-time paycheck
Cons
burned out
Conhecimento em máquinas como torno CNC fresar retífica paquímetro relógios comparadores
pretty much come into work start answering phones and solving customers problems. hooking them up with internet or phone services and helping them pay their bills
You are not guaranteed to get a full day, could be sent home before clocking in. full time workers have no time to explain anything. would not recommend working here
Would strongly recommend to never work for Focus. The owner is the head of finance and will do anything to not pay you properly, they promise you everything and give you nothing. Constantly have to pay for supplies that should be supplied by company. And when it comes to work they will find any reason not to pay you properly.
Cons
Great place to work. Non-Profit Benefits were ok. It was nice setting my own schedule. Enjoyed working with families and military families. State training was good and enjoyed collaborating with other agencies. Helping families with other programs that are available. Example Medicaid, WIC, Food Stamps, and Waiver services.
Pros
Setting my own schedule with families
Cons
Pay and no retirement
Lie bout getting your bonuses, unprofessional upper management, keeps upper management on time clock when they aren't there. Very stressful environment.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want
Cons
Poor upper management, pay checks are wrong most of the time, too much favoritism
Just looking for something better due to the nature of the business. Miscommunication or lack of communication lead to stressful situations that effect all areas of life. High turnover
I learned a lot at this job. I received most of my work experience from working here. It can be fun and competitive. It is a good employer if you have a busy schedule
back when i worked there it was not a great place to be employed. training wasnt good and they expected quotas that were hard to meet for inbound calls. i have heard its still not much better.
Great Team of Management. Hours are flexible and work environment is good with safety policies. I would recommend Focus Workforce to anybody who needs work, but would warn that it is only a temporary -to-hire job, in which work hours is not consistent, based on production needs.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not steady, reliable income
It was overall a pretty decent experience. It put my foot in the door for warehouse work so there is always some benefits to every situation. Whether it was bad or not I now know what I know thanks to Focus.
Pros
Paid lunches, great hourly pay, paid every friday
Cons
Unorganized, bad training programs
It was a team of computer and networking engineers along with me (I was working as a help desk coordinator) were placed in a clients office, which was a bank in India. There I was assigned to answer calls, log in complaints, make report and assign an engineer for each call logged.
Pros
challenges
Cons
a very tricky place to work, you would have to know how to word things around to make customer interested in buying products while trying to solve there issue they called in for.
When I worked there I really enjoyed it and wish I never left, the wages there was really good for first teenage jobs, not too difficult, and very friendly environment
Pros
Was able to go out at break / lunch, met a lot of lovely people
Cons
The staff room was tiny
Short breaks, poor management unorganized and lack of training overcrowded transportation. Expected to train other new hires when you have only been then 2weeka
Cons
Short breaks
It was a okay temporary service. If the work is steady. They also give you a few options only if they have work available. The best benefit is weekly pay.
Focus is an encouraging, fun work place with lots of great people. We love inspiring and teaching the youth to become successful in the near future. We work hard on ourselves everyday to help our youth become better young man and Women.
Pros
free gym
Cons
schedule appointment, many of clients
  1. Employee Reviews