Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
Lie bout getting your bonuses, unprofessional upper management, keeps upper management on time clock when they aren't there. Very stressful environment.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want
Cons
Poor upper management, pay checks are wrong most of the time, too much favoritism
Just looking for something better due to the nature of the business. Miscommunication or lack of communication lead to stressful situations that effect all areas of life. High turnover
I learned a lot at this job. I received most of my work experience from working here. It can be fun and competitive. It is a good employer if you have a busy schedule
back when i worked there it was not a great place to be employed. training wasnt good and they expected quotas that were hard to meet for inbound calls. i have heard its still not much better.
Great Team of Management. Hours are flexible and work environment is good with safety policies.

I would recommend Focus Workforce to anybody who needs work, but would warn that it is only a temporary -to-hire job, in which work hours is not consistent, based on production needs.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not steady, reliable income
It was overall a pretty decent experience. It put my foot in the door for warehouse work so there is always some benefits to every situation. Whether it was bad or not I now know what I know thanks to Focus.
Pros
Paid lunches, great hourly pay, paid every friday
Cons
Unorganized, bad training programs
It was a team of computer and networking engineers along with me (I was working as a help desk coordinator) were placed in a clients office, which was a bank in India.
There I was assigned to answer calls, log in complaints, make report and assign an engineer for each call logged.
Pros
challenges
Cons
a very tricky place to work, you would have to know how to word things around to make customer interested in buying products while trying to solve there issue they called in for.
When I worked there I really enjoyed it and wish I never left, the wages there was really good for first teenage jobs, not too difficult, and very friendly environment
Pros
Was able to go out at break / lunch, met a lot of lovely people
Cons
The staff room was tiny
Short breaks, poor management unorganized and lack of training overcrowded transportation. Expected to train other new hires when you have only been then 2weeka
Cons
Short breaks
It was a okay temporary service. If the work is steady.
They also give you a few options only if they have work available. The best benefit is weekly pay.
Focus is an encouraging, fun work place with lots of great people. We love inspiring and teaching the youth to become successful in the near future. We work hard on ourselves everyday to help our youth become better young man and Women.
Pros
free gym
Cons
schedule appointment, many of clients
uma otima empresa ,salario compativel a funçao bem como em todos os requisitos um ambiente agradavel,onde fiquei pouco tempo mais tive uma experiencia boa e produtiva para minha vida profissional
Pros
15 minutos de cafe
Cons
não tinha transporte
no local de trabalho se fazia chekin list e checagem de equipamentos de segurança , apreendi a trabalhar em equipe
e visava a prevenção e os riscos no local de trabalho .

a gerencia e supervisão eram bem profissionais comigo não tive reclamaçoes .

obs ; a parte mais dificil no trabalho , e que fazemos muito com pouco, infelizmente não temos todos os aparatos na area da prevenção de acidentes equipamentos para fazer um bom atendimento .

obs;e a parte mais agradavel e que fazemos um bem para o proximo cuidando da saude e bem estar da pessoa .
Pros
e o vale refeição
Cons
fornecia o vale transporte
I love the job, Just did not have enough hours to provide throughout the week. The teachers and students are great and easy to work with. The community is very understand and close.
FOCUS has given me an incredible interning experience. They have been incredibly flexible with my schedule, and they have always given me a large amount of ownership on all of my projects. I have had the opportunity to work on analyses that were presented to various members of the executive leadership team, which I believe is not very common place in other organizations. My boss has always given me the freedom to take my various studies in the directions I see fit and gives guidance when I am stuck.
Empresa boa de trabalhar, postos bons e pagamento em dia
Pros
Refeição no posto ( refeitorio )
Cons
Não
I like my hours and the work is ok I feel like this is a good job for me at this time it's not to hard and not to boaring I enjoy working with the others
Pros
half day
Cons
hot
Good place to work. Nice aides, and LPNs, great residents and family members who care about their loved ones. Great social services department who all care about the care.
You try to sell to customers who are trying to cancel they're services, its disgusting and immoral and if you don't try to upsell up to 300 dollars onto customers who are trying to cancel they're services they'll MAKE YOU CALL THE CUSTOMER. It's disgusting and gross. And they tell you during the training course "We don't do sales here, only retention", its just a terrible workplace
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.