Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
uma otima empresa ,salario compativel a funçao bem como em todos os requisitos um ambiente agradavel,onde fiquei pouco tempo mais tive uma experiencia boa e produtiva para minha vida profissional
Pros
15 minutos de cafe
Cons
não tinha transporte
no local de trabalho se fazia chekin list e checagem de equipamentos de segurança , apreendi a trabalhar em equipe e visava a prevenção e os riscos no local de trabalho . a gerencia e supervisão eram bem profissionais comigo não tive reclamaçoes . obs ; a parte mais dificil no trabalho , e que fazemos muito com pouco, infelizmente não temos todos os aparatos na area da prevenção de acidentes equipamentos para fazer um bom atendimento . obs;e a parte mais agradavel e que fazemos um bem para o proximo cuidando da saude e bem estar da pessoa .
Pros
e o vale refeição
Cons
fornecia o vale transporte
I love the job, Just did not have enough hours to provide throughout the week. The teachers and students are great and easy to work with. The community is very understand and close.
FOCUS has given me an incredible interning experience. They have been incredibly flexible with my schedule, and they have always given me a large amount of ownership on all of my projects. I have had the opportunity to work on analyses that were presented to various members of the executive leadership team, which I believe is not very common place in other organizations. My boss has always given me the freedom to take my various studies in the directions I see fit and gives guidance when I am stuck.
Empresa boa de trabalhar, postos bons e pagamento em dia
Pros
Refeição no posto ( refeitorio )
Cons
Não
I like my hours and the work is ok I feel like this is a good job for me at this time it's not to hard and not to boaring I enjoy working with the others
Pros
half day
Cons
hot
Good place to work. Nice aides, and LPNs, great residents and family members who care about their loved ones. Great social services department who all care about the care.
You try to sell to customers who are trying to cancel they're services, its disgusting and immoral and if you don't try to upsell up to 300 dollars onto customers who are trying to cancel they're services they'll MAKE YOU CALL THE CUSTOMER. It's disgusting and gross. And they tell you during the training course "We don't do sales here, only retention", its just a terrible workplace
La temporalidad en la mayoria de los contratos, hace bajar mucho la valoracion. Buen ambiente entre compañeros.
Good pay for the time being, I've been with focus workforce for about 2 years now. If you are into industrial work, its the job for you. many locations to choose from is a plus, tho they can be pretty far out at times if your family keeps you motivated then a 30 min drive will not bother you. The only down fall to focus is that I just recently quit a job due to descrimation I feel. I think they might be a little judgmental on hardworking pregnant women.
Positive work place. Most employees were easy to get along with. They take pride in their ability to care for their clients and putting their needs and families needs first.
Bad experience in multiple ways. Management was not good advocates. There was office pda from supervisors. A violent outbursts in training which brought police in to the workplace. Racial issues, orientation issues, retaliation...etc
boa de se trabalhar local bom de serviço encarregado ajuda muito e e isso
Cumpre referente às normas CLT, mas falta a capacidade de saber delegar funções, a tratativa com os colaboradores, pelo Diretor da empresa.
Pros
Refeição na empresa, salário em dia, softwares
Cons
Visão e valores não cumpridos diariamente
Công ty uy tín và làm việc chuyên nghiệp. Nhân viên hoà đồng
Pros
Chuyên nghiệp
Cons
Hay la
Aprendí a manejar las emociones cuando se presentaban inconvenientes externos, momentos de tensión, sobre todo en el área comercial. De la Dirección aprendí mucho: a tomarme las cosas con calma y no como algo personal. A comprometerme con mis tareas como si fuese mi empresa y a desconectarme cuando salía del trabajo. Lo más difícil fue tratar de retener personal que se focalizaba en lo económico cuando no había presupuesto para aumentos. Encontrar otras motivaciones, personalizadas, para que puedan pertenecer en nuestra organización. Las relaciones interpersonales con gente profesional, de excelente calidad humana, y con respeto a las diferencias. Flexibilidad horaria. Capacitación continua. Tolerancia a los errores. Focalizados en la mejora contína.
Pros
Autnomía para implementar planes de crecimiento y desarrollo del personal.
Cons
Sueldos que no llegaban a equiparar la inflación.
Grato ambiente laboral... Personas muy humanas.... Se preocupan mucho por los que lo necesitan... Y hacen un excelente trabajo con la educación de niños y apoderados de colegios municipales
Working at Focus was a very rewarding experience. Knowing that I was helping someone, even if it was just being with them, made everything so worth while. Management tried the best they could do to work with your schedule and cater to your needs. I learned a lot being in this field and a lot about myself. The hardest part about working at Focus was trying to get back in the groove of things and not be fearful after I was assaulted. Unfortunately, that is why I left. But during that time, the team at Focus was very supportive.
focus es una tienda-mecánica de bicicletas donde se compran y arreglan bicicletas. yo estaba en la parte mecánica de manteniente y cambio de piezas a las bicicletas, por otro lado en mis otros turnos trabajaba en las ventas de bicicleta. decidí salirme por el poco salario que recibía
Pros
buen ambiente, tranquilo
Cons
poco salario, poca gente, estrictos
This is a warehouse, it is very fast paced, you have to be willing to walk a lot, fun to work at. Management is okay, they have a lot of favorites. The hardest part of the job was walking up and down stairs to get the product.
Pros
work out, insurance when hired on full time
Cons
Temp service, not always work.
  1. Employee Reviews