Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews

I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
La temporalidad en la mayoria de los contratos, hace bajar mucho la valoracion.
Buen ambiente entre compañeros.
Good pay for the time being, I've been with focus workforce for about 2 years now. If you are into industrial work, its the job for you. many locations to choose from is a plus, tho they can be pretty far out at times if your family keeps you motivated then a 30 min drive will not bother you. The only down fall to focus is that I just recently quit a job due to descrimation I feel. I think they might be a little judgmental on hardworking pregnant women.
Positive work place. Most employees were easy to get along with. They take pride in their ability to care for their clients and putting their needs and families needs first.
Bad experience in multiple ways. Management was not good advocates. There was office pda from supervisors. A violent outbursts in training which brought police in to the workplace. Racial issues, orientation issues, retaliation...etc
boa de se trabalhar local bom de serviço encarregado ajuda muito e e isso
Cumpre referente às normas CLT, mas falta a capacidade de saber delegar funções, a tratativa com os colaboradores, pelo Diretor da empresa.
Pros
Refeição na empresa, salário em dia, softwares
Cons
Visão e valores não cumpridos diariamente
Công ty uy tín và làm việc chuyên nghiệp. Nhân viên hoà đồng
Pros
Chuyên nghiệp
Cons
Hay la
Aprendí a manejar las emociones cuando se presentaban inconvenientes externos, momentos de tensión, sobre todo en el área comercial.

De la Dirección aprendí mucho: a tomarme las cosas con calma y no como algo personal. A comprometerme con mis tareas como si fuese mi empresa y a desconectarme cuando salía del trabajo.

Lo más difícil fue tratar de retener personal que se focalizaba en lo económico cuando no había presupuesto para aumentos. Encontrar otras motivaciones, personalizadas, para que puedan pertenecer en nuestra organización.

Las relaciones interpersonales con gente profesional, de excelente calidad humana, y con respeto a las diferencias.

Flexibilidad horaria. Capacitación continua. Tolerancia a los errores. Focalizados en la mejora contína.
Pros
Autnomía para implementar planes de crecimiento y desarrollo del personal.
Cons
Sueldos que no llegaban a equiparar la inflación.
Grato ambiente laboral... Personas muy humanas....
Se preocupan mucho por los que lo necesitan...

Y hacen un excelente trabajo con la educación de niños y apoderados de colegios municipales
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?
Working at Focus was a very rewarding experience. Knowing that I was helping someone, even if it was just being with them, made everything so worth while. Management tried the best they could do to work with your schedule and cater to your needs. I learned a lot being in this field and a lot about myself. The hardest part about working at Focus was trying to get back in the groove of things and not be fearful after I was assaulted. Unfortunately, that is why I left. But during that time, the team at Focus was very supportive.
focus es una tienda-mecánica de bicicletas donde se compran y arreglan bicicletas. yo estaba en la parte mecánica de manteniente y cambio de piezas a las bicicletas, por otro lado en mis otros turnos trabajaba en las ventas de bicicleta.
decidí salirme por el poco salario que recibía
Pros
buen ambiente, tranquilo
Cons
poco salario, poca gente, estrictos
This is a warehouse, it is very fast paced, you have to be willing to walk a lot, fun to work at. Management is okay, they have a lot of favorites. The hardest part of the job was walking up and down stairs to get the product.
Pros
work out, insurance when hired on full time
Cons
Temp service, not always work.
Customer service and support. Pretty much sums it up.
Outbound cold sales calls. Not my favorite. Inbound customer service way easier . Pretty flexible as far as scheduling however it wasn't for me
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Lots of childish drama
Giving back in any capacity is just the right thing to do...This organization gives back and is constantly reinventing the wheel in the field of Metal Health, Therapeutic Day Treatment, Children and Transportation
Pros
Friendly family environment, clients are challenging but amazing
Cons
houly pay
The culture was great, easygoing co workers, friendly management during training. Hardest part was incentives that were promised were not delivered or awarded, did not train on all issues that may arise.
no room for growth, some times youv have to put your own money for gas, and also buy your own material which is also kinda crazy when you work for them as a technician, overall a bad company to work for
I love the job but the hourly pay should increase. The work we do should at least pay $10.00 per hour. Most production workers get reasonable wages. I feel like we deserve more
Lovely professional hair salon
Lovely staff great atmosphere

I worked 6 days a week 9-5

I ran a column also helped with reception taking appointments

Using the phone

Product sales

Ensuring customer satisfaction
Pros
Nice hair great place to work
Spent most days on my feet going door to door meeting amazing people and having a great laugh simultaneously. The job was for the individual who is able to people please and be likeable on first impressions. i thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pros
great socials
Cons
long hours on foot.
good staffing and great team work. the best place I ever worked at. the staff was very helpful. I learn so much from there. working there motivated me to go for my LPN. the people were great the staff was great.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.