Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews in Lenexa, KS

Pay & Benefits

Great place to find out what you want to do.

I had a crew of 20 to 40 people working for me. Making sure they were on time, working safe, and finding the best place for them to work with their strengths.

Okay temp service employment

It was a okay temporary service. If the work is steady. They also give you a few options only if they have work available. The best benefit is weekly pay.

productive work force, excellent lunch and break rooms

Good pay for the time being, I've been with focus workforce for about 2 years now. If you are into industrial work, its the job for you. many locations to choose from is a plus, tho they can be pretty far out at times if your family keeps you motivated then a 30 min drive will not bother you. The only down fall to focus is that I just recently quit a job due to descrimation I feel. I think they might be a little judgmental on hardworking pregnant women.

Very Quick and Professional

Focus found me a job really fast after I was let go from my previous employer. They found me a job at another warehouse pulling car and truck parts. I am looking at getting hired on with this company.

Pros

quick and professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question