Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews in Maryville, MO

Maryville, MO5 reviews
It's not bad there but there's no benefits in it for you. You don't get any insurance and you have to be there a year to get 40hrs of pto. Once you apply they tend to hire you within 3 days
The full timers don't really care about Focus workers. Get moved a lot. Don't get paid very much at all. Need to offer more to the Focus employees to make it worth it.
Pros
two 15 minute breaks
Cons
rude people
Short breaks, poor management unorganized and lack of training overcrowded transportation. Expected to train other new hires when you have only been then 2weeka
Cons
Short breaks
Management was easy to work with. I was on line 1 for most of my time there. with a good team that worked together very well and made everything run very smoothly. decent hours and pay but as a remp. there where no medical benifits.
Pros
decnt pay
Cons
no healthcare or and medical benifits
I would clock in and go to my line. Then we would do stretches as a group and then get ready to start our jobs. I got to learn how to put together different parts on different engines. Co-workers were friendly.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.