Focus Employee Reviews in Rock Falls, IL

drama
agent (Former Employee) –  rock falls il11 September 2014
some people just dont know how to separate there personal lives and work lives. not able to talk to anyone on a personal level unless you want the whole place to know whether is management or other agents just a place for and easy paycheck pretty mcuh
Pros
money
Cons
everything
Not for me.
Telemarketing Sales (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL20 May 2014
Training was fun and the atmosphere was friendly at first. I was happy to work there, but then the calls started coming and management pushed me to sell more products to people who didn't need it. Co-workers bragged about taking 'victims' money by selling them products they did not need. It was against my moral code to rob the elderly. I left when I suggested a lower package to a women and was reprimanded for it when she requested other information on our products.
Pros
Easy work.
Cons
Morally degrading.
Always busy!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL13 April 2014
The customers are a pain 90% of the time but a majority of the people I worked with were awesome!
Pros
You could work extra hours if you wanted.
Cons
The mandated extra hours at the most random times, and having to make up other peoples hours because people didn't know how to show up for work.
will hire anyone looking
Phone sales and customer service (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL27 March 2014
Would not ever recommend this company! Supervisor sleep under cubical because she was still drunk from the previous night. Drug use on property. Do not get proper work information and tools and yet are still expected to hit goals, then when it is brought up that we do not have the proper tools we are told we will get them "soon" never do. Theft of bonus money by head employees.
non professional egotistical enviornment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL11 December 2013
there is no job security in this place...unless u have all friends in management. But they will find away to get rid of you even if they just don't like the way you look. Not a professional environment at all.
Pros
Interesting people to talk to all over the world.
Telemarketer Agent (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL19 January 2013
I answered phone calls and tried soliciting sales. I learned better communication skills. Management was okay. I did not talk to co-workers much just customers. Hardest thing about the job was trying to convince people to buy your products. The most enjoyable part of the job was that you could come to work dressed comfortably.
Pros
got rewarded bonuses if sold products
Cons
did not have long enough breaks.