Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews in Rockville, MD

Rockville, MD3 reviews
I enjoyed IT sales and working with national accounts. The best part of the job was penetrating the accounts and building relationships. The commute was a little far but management was great and I was very close to the internal managers and the owner. This company has since gone out of business.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
far commute
When I was originally hired there, I was supposed to be in charge of a big account. Unfortunately, that did not happen (the account had not yet been awarded and company ended up not winning). therefore, what I was given to work on was those positions that nobody else wanted to work on, with a very high failure rate. My manager was happy when I gave my notice because she said that she really liked my work ethic and could tell that I was a very hard worker but since I wasn't able to meet the numbers there was talk that they were going to let me go.
Working for LTI Datacom I was a lead technician running a crew installing network cabling from closet to termination point. From the termination point a CAT 5 or 6 jack was installed and connected to an Aruba wireless access point or monitor. Terminated on closet side on a patch patch panel and then connected to network switch.
Pros
traveled throughout us
Cons
no stability in work and never heard from company in between jobs