Focus

Focus Employee Reviews in Roy, UT

Mismanaged
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT7 February 2017
The culture was great, easygoing co workers, friendly management during training. Hardest part was incentives that were promised were not delivered or awarded, did not train on all issues that may arise.
They dont have it together
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT12 September 2016
They don't have anything together they hire you for one thing the tell you you will be doing something different then what you signed up for
They hired me for customer services and then said they hired me for sales
Pros
people were very nice
Cons
they were very all over the place
Interactive and enjoyable for a call center
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT23 June 2016
Good company overall. Easy work, friendly coworkers. Management is laid back, but still makes sure work gets done. It is an interactive company for employees, lots of prizes, bounse opputunities, pot lucks, games, ext.
Great place to start work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT26 May 2016
Great experience, great atmosphere. pays always on time. management is fantastic. co workers always willing to help.
Pros
great hrs great pay
Cons
it was a fun experience, i lead a lot with dealing with angry customers and upsetting people
Customer Service Representative, salesman (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT26 January 2016
i wouldn't work there again its not good enough pay for what your reaky worth. instead of paying us more they put in ping pong tables and bought us lunch every friday. i much rather get payed more then 7.25 an hour if you don't make enough sales a week
Spontaneous and always busy.
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT16 October 2014
A comfortable as well as spontaneous kind of job. The kind of laid-back job as in you would never know just what kind of call you would get. Kept me on my toes as the saying goes. Never the same but always was different. Thats what I actually enjoyed the most about my time there at Focus.
Pros
break times were for the most part up to myself, unless day was unusually hectic.
Cons
Not as much advancement oppurtunities as I would have liked to be aware of.
Inbound Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT21 August 2013
I enjoyed working here a lot. There were great benefits. The company made it a fun environment to work in.
Not enjoyable, high turn-over
Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT2 June 2013
Typical day was on the phones trying to sell. I learned a lot about operating systems, multi-tasking and how to calm someone down.
Management didn't seem to pay a lot of attention, I wasn't even aware of my bosses name, only the team leader.
Not a lot of contact with co-workers, also a very high turnover rate, so when you got to know someone, they were usually gone a week later.
Hardest part of the job was to keep offering a sale after the customer has already said no to several times. Also, when a customer gets mad because you're trying to make a sale. I was insulted several times, sworn at, and yelled at because something didn't work or I offered a product or promotion.
Pros
Free dress, set hours
Cons
turnover rate, sales
This place was terrible.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT9 May 2013
I hated every minute of working there! There was very little in employee training and the expectations with minimal training made the job almost impossible to complete.
Pros
None!
Cons
Terrible management and training
inbound customer service sales
Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT21 May 2012
An inbound sales call center. Saveology was the project I worked for, saveology was cable internet and phone service providers. The job entailed setting up customer with service and then upselling attachments like tech support or a internet modem. Sales driven. Hardest part of the job was the monotony. Day in and day out of the same calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends.