Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews in Roy, UT

Focus has a successful Trainers that gets everyone involved with there creative plans for the company. I very much liked the flexibility of schedule it works nice for everyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to meet sales or get suspended
Have fun waiting for a supervisor to take your call after 1+ hour of having a very angry customer on the phone who wanted to complain about the agents along with other supervisors they previously talked to. Also you have to check in on them every 2 minutes which just makes them even more upset. So that was 45 times of checking in... Supervisors will talk to you like you're trash there's 0 encouragement of any kind. They don't do games or play music like a lot of reviews I've seen have said or like they claim. They make you stay on the phone with disrespectful customers. No matter the verbal abuse you have to stay on the phone. Pay sucks compared to the people you have to put up with
I don’t understand why I need to write something about my old company to get a better job. The job isn’t great and thats why i want a new one. Isn’t that how this works
The culture was great, easygoing co workers, friendly management during training. Hardest part was incentives that were promised were not delivered or awarded, did not train on all issues that may arise.
Loved doing customer service, answering phones! They worked with my appoinments that i had to attend.And the time i needed off. I just love working with customers and helping them answer there questions!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
They don't have anything together they hire you for one thing the tell you you will be doing something different then what you signed up for They hired me for customer services and then said they hired me for sales
Pros
people were very nice
Cons
they were very all over the place
Good company overall. Easy work, friendly coworkers. Management is laid back, but still makes sure work gets done. It is an interactive company for employees, lots of prizes, bounse opputunities, pot lucks, games, ext.
Great experience, great atmosphere. pays always on time. management is fantastic. co workers always willing to help.
Pros
great hrs great pay
Cons
i wouldn't work there again its not good enough pay for what your reaky worth. instead of paying us more they put in ping pong tables and bought us lunch every friday. i much rather get payed more then 7.25 an hour if you don't make enough sales a week
A comfortable as well as spontaneous kind of job. The kind of laid-back job as in you would never know just what kind of call you would get. Kept me on my toes as the saying goes. Never the same but always was different. Thats what I actually enjoyed the most about my time there at Focus.
Pros
break times were for the most part up to myself, unless day was unusually hectic.
Cons
Not as much advancement oppurtunities as I would have liked to be aware of.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?
I enjoyed working here a lot. There were great benefits. The company made it a fun environment to work in.
Typical day was on the phones trying to sell. I learned a lot about operating systems, multi-tasking and how to calm someone down. Management didn't seem to pay a lot of attention, I wasn't even aware of my bosses name, only the team leader. Not a lot of contact with co-workers, also a very high turnover rate, so when you got to know someone, they were usually gone a week later. Hardest part of the job was to keep offering a sale after the customer has already said no to several times. Also, when a customer gets mad because you're trying to make a sale. I was insulted several times, sworn at, and yelled at because something didn't work or I offered a product or promotion.
Pros
Free dress, set hours
Cons
turnover rate, sales
I hated every minute of working there! There was very little in employee training and the expectations with minimal training made the job almost impossible to complete.
Pros
None!
Cons
Terrible management and training
An inbound sales call center. Saveology was the project I worked for, saveology was cable internet and phone service providers. The job entailed setting up customer with service and then upselling attachments like tech support or a internet modem. Sales driven. Hardest part of the job was the monotony. Day in and day out of the same calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends.