Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews for Agent

3.5Work–Life Balance

Learned how to do both inbound and outbound calls for sales or up selling..

Fun place to work..Learned a lot about establishing a rapport over the phone and selling. Worked for account with Bell Canada for a lengthy doing outbound calls, then worked for an account that Focus received doing inbound calls giving people solutions to any problems they were having.

Pros

Good team environment with small rewards for good days..

Cons

Poor communication from and with management.

fun and outgoing place to work

i answered phones, assisted with customer accounts and answered any questions the customers may have had. management was easy going and my coworkers were helpful

drama

some people just dont know how to separate there personal lives and work lives. not able to talk to anyone on a personal level unless you want the whole place to know whether is management or other agents just a place for and easy paycheck pretty mcuh

Pros

money

Cons

everything

Not enjoyable, high turn-over

Typical day was on the phones trying to sell. I learned a lot about operating systems, multi-tasking and how to calm someone down. Management didn't seem to pay a lot of attention, I wasn't even aware of my bosses name, only the team leader. Not a lot of contact with co-workers, also a very high turnover rate, so when you got to know someone, they were usually gone a week later. Hardest part of the job was to keep offering a sale after the customer has already said no to several times. Also, when a customer gets mad because you're trying to make a sale. I was insulted several times, sworn at, and yelled at because something didn't work or I offered a product or promotion.

Pros

Free dress, set hours

Cons

turnover rate, sales

Amazing work enviroment.

I loved working here. Management is fantastic and many chances to advance.

productive

felt as if there were discrimination but cant be for sure.but i enjoyed working there because the pay was great

Pros

tips

Cons

coworkers uncleaniness

inbound customer service sales

An inbound sales call center. Saveology was the project I worked for, saveology was cable internet and phone service providers. The job entailed setting up customer with service and then upselling attachments like tech support or a internet modem. Sales driven. Hardest part of the job was the monotony. Day in and day out of the same calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends.

The Workplace in general Horrible.

Go in take phone calls customer service sales in TV commercialsWhat i learned is how to handle people in different ways depending on their personality's.Management was horrible except for my couch that taught me how to sell.My co-workers were the nicest people I've meet in a short period of time.The hardest part is the sells cause most people think its a scam so they always want some type of proof or they figure out that it really doesn't work.Most enjoyable was defiantly making the sell and feeling good that u learned something and applied those skill sets that you've created working their.

Pros

no free lunches, breaks were nice wernt to long but still ok

Cons

no healthcare, vacation time was just a fluke