Focus Employee Reviews for Agent

Not enjoyable, high turn-over
Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT2 June 2013
Typical day was on the phones trying to sell. I learned a lot about operating systems, multi-tasking and how to calm someone down.
Management didn't seem to pay a lot of attention, I wasn't even aware of my bosses name, only the team leader.
Not a lot of contact with co-workers, also a very high turnover rate, so when you got to know someone, they were usually gone a week later.
Hardest part of the job was to keep offering a sale after the customer has already said no to several times. Also, when a customer gets mad because you're trying to make a sale. I was insulted several times, sworn at, and yelled at because something didn't work or I offered a product or promotion.
Pros
Free dress, set hours
Cons
turnover rate, sales
Amazing work enviroment.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT13 May 2013
I loved working here. Management is fantastic and many chances to advance.
productive
Agent (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IA13 March 2013
felt as if there were discrimination but cant be for sure.but i enjoyed working there because the pay was great
Pros
tips
Cons
coworkers uncleaniness
inbound customer service sales
Agent (Former Employee) –  Roy, UT21 May 2012
An inbound sales call center. Saveology was the project I worked for, saveology was cable internet and phone service providers. The job entailed setting up customer with service and then upselling attachments like tech support or a internet modem. Sales driven. Hardest part of the job was the monotony. Day in and day out of the same calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends.
The Workplace in general Horrible.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT6 May 2012
Go in take phone calls customer service sales in TV commercials

What i learned is how to handle people in different ways depending on their personality's.

Management was horrible except for my couch that taught me how to sell.

My co-workers were the nicest people I've meet in a short period of time.

The hardest part is the sells cause most people think its a scam so they always want some type of proof or they figure out that it really doesn't work.

Most enjoyable was defiantly making the sell and feeling good that u learned something and applied those skill sets that you've created working their.
Pros
no free lunches, breaks were nice wernt to long but still ok
Cons
no healthcare, vacation time was just a fluke