Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative25 reviews
A very flexible environment worked with kind workers
Focus has a successful Trainers that gets everyone involved with there creative plans for the company. I very much liked the flexibility of schedule it works nice for everyone.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
You have to meet sales or get suspended
Don’t have one
I don’t understand why I need to write something about my old company to get a better job. The job isn’t great and thats why i want a new one. Isn’t that how this works
Relaxed, buy with little opportunity for advancement.
Very relaxed environment. Most of the management don't receive the proper training. Therefore there are many representatives that typically need a good deal of help completing even some of the simplest tasks.
Very high energy in the work place. support from coworkers to succeed and an amazing management team
Focus was on of my favorite jobs. It was a relaxed yet high energy and supportive call center. It was a great place filled with friends and family and we all wanted eachother to succeed
Pros
Fun, supportive and relaxed workplace
Cons
not much room for advancement or pay increase
call center
pretty much come into work start answering phones and solving customers problems. hooking them up with internet or phone services and helping them pay their bills
not a great company when i worked there at least
back when i worked there it was not a great place to be employed. training wasnt good and they expected quotas that were hard to meet for inbound calls. i have heard its still not much better.
Challenging and fun.
It was a team of computer and networking engineers along with me (I was working as a help desk coordinator) were placed in a clients office, which was a bank in India.
There I was assigned to answer calls, log in complaints, make report and assign an engineer for each call logged.
Pros
challenges
Cons
what a terrible work enviroment
You try to sell to customers who are trying to cancel they're services, its disgusting and immoral and if you don't try to upsell up to 300 dollars onto customers who are trying to cancel they're services they'll MAKE YOU CALL THE CUSTOMER. It's disgusting and gross. And they tell you during the training course "We don't do sales here, only retention", its just a terrible workplace
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Focus?
If you enjoy talking.
Customer service and support. Pretty much sums it up.
Outbound cold sales calls. Not my favorite. Inbound customer service way easier . Pretty flexible as far as scheduling however it wasn't for me
Pros
Flexible schedules
Cons
Lots of childish drama
Mismanaged
The culture was great, easygoing co workers, friendly management during training. Hardest part was incentives that were promised were not delivered or awarded, did not train on all issues that may arise.
Learning experience
Loved doing customer service, answering phones! They worked with my appoinments that i had to attend.And the time i needed off. I just love working with customers and helping them answer there questions!
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Health care
They dont have it together
They don't have anything together they hire you for one thing the tell you you will be doing something different then what you signed up for
They hired me for customer services and then said they hired me for sales
Pros
people were very nice
Cons
they were very all over the place
Interactive and enjoyable for a call center
Good company overall. Easy work, friendly coworkers. Management is laid back, but still makes sure work gets done. It is an interactive company for employees, lots of prizes, bounse opputunities, pot lucks, games, ext.
The worst call center.
Numerous jobs and places to call. Poor pay, no bonuses. Absolutely the worst. The only reason I was there was because it was so close to my home.
it was a fun experience, i lead a lot with dealing with angry customers and upsetting people
i wouldn't work there again its not good enough pay for what your reaky worth. instead of paying us more they put in ping pong tables and bought us lunch every friday. i much rather get payed more then 7.25 an hour if you don't make enough sales a week
a
My first job ever. Inbound sales calls. It was a job to say the least. It just depends on whether its the best fit for you or not.
they were okay
Focus was okay when I started working there they were going under new management, so everything was pretty hectic. the employees weren't so professional and the workplace wasn't so clean. and everyone was trying to advance in the job so no one was able to while I was there
Pros
easy going job
Cons
the pay and advancement.
Spontaneous and always busy.
A comfortable as well as spontaneous kind of job. The kind of laid-back job as in you would never know just what kind of call you would get. Kept me on my toes as the saying goes. Never the same but always was different. Thats what I actually enjoyed the most about my time there at Focus.
Pros
break times were for the most part up to myself, unless day was unusually hectic.
Cons
Not as much advancement oppurtunities as I would have liked to be aware of.
non professional egotistical enviornment
there is no job security in this place...unless u have all friends in management. But they will find away to get rid of you even if they just don't like the way you look. Not a professional environment at all.
Pros
Very fast paced workplace.
I loved being able to help customers with any questions or problems they had.
This place was terrible.
I hated every minute of working there! There was very little in employee training and the expectations with minimal training made the job almost impossible to complete.
Pros
None!
Cons
Terrible management and training
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Focus. Our community is ready to answer.