Focus
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Focus Employee Reviews for Production Worker

I worked for almost 3 months. I was put on the same handwork machine everyday. Handiwork is stacking folders then putting them on a conveyor belt to got through the shrink wrap machine to be packaged. Once through the shrink wrap machine the folders are packs and you check for errors in the packaging. Then stack in a box run box through tape machine and put on pallets.
I had some issues with a male co worker that was not handled professionally by the company and once i was told to deal with it i had to walk away from it. I was treated poorly by supervisors and other co workers over that ordeal as i also delt with my personnal items being destroyed by other workers because i was sexually harrased and they were upset that the male employee was suspended for one shift.
Great Team of Management. Hours are flexible and work environment is good with safety policies. I would recommend Focus Workforce to anybody who needs work, but would warn that it is only a temporary -to-hire job, in which work hours is not consistent, based on production needs.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
not steady, reliable income
I love the job but the hourly pay should increase. The work we do should at least pay $10.00 per hour. Most production workers get reasonable wages. I feel like we deserve more