Focus Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Good job in a pinch
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT1 March 2019
They hire most people even felons for around $10 an hour. sometimes they have ridiculous rules and goals. Focus is all based on what their client wants ( they provide sales and customer service solutions for companies) Sometimes they don't push back to protect the employees from over scrutiny. not a bad place to go when you are down on your luck or desperately need a job. but as with most jobs like this... all Perks, no real benefits.... hard to tolerate long term and they often took away 10 an hour if you didn't meet 40 hrs per week.... a sick day can cost you way more here. no real sick day system... no real PTO its very backwards how it was being done.
Sucked
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Sterling, IL4 December 2017
Lie bout getting your bonuses, unprofessional upper management, keeps upper management on time clock when they aren't there. Very stressful environment.
Pros
Work as many hours as you want
Cons
Poor upper management, pay checks are wrong most of the time, too much favoritism
Fun place of work with great people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT18 October 2016
I love to learn in which I did. The people I worked with were great minus the management. I was able to teach others what I had learned and was able to have flexibility.
Great learning experience
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UT25 February 2016
Answer back to back calls, assisting in new orders and modifying current customers account. Hardest part are the back to back calls with little to no time to collect your thoughts after a call, management is extremely unprofessional and rude. I've learned how to be an exceptional customer service rep.
Pros
Free pop Monday
Cons
Management is unprofessional
Fun environment for the right person
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Sterling28 July 2015
I loved working at focus but i cant sit in one spot for 7 hours with 2 seven minute breaks. Customer service it is but its more of sales and if you dont offer to customers that are mad as well then u get a couching
Worked with a team who met goals
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UT2 March 2013
customer service, adding and removing products from customers accounts. making appointments for technicians, answered about 100 calls per day.
Pros
hours
Cons
rate