Focus

Focus Employee Review

Not for me.
Telemarketing Sales (Former Employee) –  Rock Falls, IL20 May 2014
Training was fun and the atmosphere was friendly at first. I was happy to work there, but then the calls started coming and management pushed me to sell more products to people who didn't need it. Co-workers bragged about taking 'victims' money by selling them products they did not need. It was against my moral code to rob the elderly. I left when I suggested a lower package to a women and was reprimanded for it when she requested other information on our products.
Pros
Easy work.
Cons
Morally degrading.

Other Focus Employee Reviews

Management run by Board of Directors who may or may not be involved or knowledgable of all circumstances of work involved.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN9 January 2020
Work culture provides inclusion of persons with disabilities, we think of their abilities and they set goals to work on. Working with clients is very fulfilling.
Too many issues with pay and records and equipment
Project Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 January 2020
No security for technicians no benefits bad vehicles lack of tools not enough work most of the time always problems with paycheques. Too many times people have to use there own tools or money for supplies.