Focus Employee Review

Awful
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Harrisonville, MO26 November 2018
This place is terrible. They expect you to live at your job with little compensation and a huge amount of personal disrespect. The pay is almost the bare minimum of what they have to pay you. This versus their expectations on your job performance is hardly fair. One of the worse jobs that I've ever had.

Other Focus Employee Reviews

Very boring
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hand work11 December 2019
I worked for almost 3 months. I was put on the same handwork machine everyday. Handiwork is stacking folders then putting them on a conveyor belt to got through the shrink wrap machine to be packaged. Once through the shrink wrap machine the folders are packs and you check for errors in the packaging. Then stack in a box run box through tape machine and put on pallets.
Good to begin with but went downhill fast
RN Supervisor/Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Cooperstown, NY11 September 2019
Under new management and was not impressed with them. No people skills. Company too big and just cares about the bottom dollar. Quality of care non existant