Focus Employee Review

usuaual assignments are professional and a good work two assignment are the same so flexability a must.
relief pharmacist (Current Employee) –  New Brunswick9 August 2019
I enjoy working for Focuz. We are assigned a variety of assignments and enjoy working with most of the staff members in the different work assignments. As a relief pharmacist it is great to be greeted by friendly knowledgeable and professional staff that are well trained.Some pharmacies are easier to work in than others. I enjoy the experience as a relief pharmacist with Focus. The Focus team go out of their way to accommodate the client and relief pharmacist.
Pros
interesting and fullfilling
Cons
travel and time away from home

Other Focus Employee Reviews

Very boring
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hand work11 December 2019
I worked for almost 3 months. I was put on the same handwork machine everyday. Handiwork is stacking folders then putting them on a conveyor belt to got through the shrink wrap machine to be packaged. Once through the shrink wrap machine the folders are packs and you check for errors in the packaging. Then stack in a box run box through tape machine and put on pallets.
Good to begin with but went downhill fast
RN Supervisor/Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Cooperstown, NY11 September 2019
Under new management and was not impressed with them. No people skills. Company too big and just cares about the bottom dollar. Quality of care non existant