Focus

Focus Employee Review

Not as promised
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MD4 May 2018
When I was originally hired there, I was supposed to be in charge of a big account. Unfortunately, that did not happen (the account had not yet been awarded and company ended up not winning). therefore, what I was given to work on was those positions that nobody else wanted to work on, with a very high failure rate. My manager was happy when I gave my notice because she said that she really liked my work ethic and could tell that I was a very hard worker but since I wasn't able to meet the numbers there was talk that they were going to let me go.

Other Focus Employee Reviews

Management run by Board of Directors who may or may not be involved or knowledgable of all circumstances of work involved.
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Roseau, MN9 January 2020
Work culture provides inclusion of persons with disabilities, we think of their abilities and they set goals to work on. Working with clients is very fulfilling.
Too many issues with pay and records and equipment
Project Co-ordinator (Former Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 January 2020
No security for technicians no benefits bad vehicles lack of tools not enough work most of the time always problems with paycheques. Too many times people have to use there own tools or money for supplies.