Focus Employee Review

Fun, relaxed, and rewarding
Quality, Growth, and Innovation (QGI) Intern (Current Employee) –  Golden, CO4 August 2017
FOCUS has given me an incredible interning experience. They have been incredibly flexible with my schedule, and they have always given me a large amount of ownership on all of my projects. I have had the opportunity to work on analyses that were presented to various members of the executive leadership team, which I believe is not very common place in other organizations. My boss has always given me the freedom to take my various studies in the directions I see fit and gives guidance when I am stuck.

Other Focus Employee Reviews

Good to begin with but went downhill fast
RN Supervisor/Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  Cooperstown, NY11 September 2019
Under new management and was not impressed with them. No people skills. Company too big and just cares about the bottom dollar. Quality of care non existant
Tiempo considerable para la hora de comida
mesero cajero (Former Employee) –  Veracruz, Ver.5 September 2019
Llegar y apoyar a los compañeros de trabajo con sus actividades cotidianas, el compañerismo es sostenible aunque muy poca honestidad por parte del personal.
Pros
Transporte