Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

Fantastic Company- Complete package

3 April 2018
I enjoyed thoroughly in Fonterra. Out of many few good thing are management they are easily accessible , Sitting arrangement based on mood and intensity of work, they are separate arrangement like focus area, sea side area and anyone can sit anywhere. Respect and value each other in the diversified environment. Most importantly they have separate praying area for muslims which is very rear to see in NZ .

I love to go back and work again in Fonterra:)
15 June 2015
Same role
SAP Functional consultant (Former Employee) - Auckland, NZ
it is one of the fastest growing company in India. The work environment of the company is good. People feel proud to be part of company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front. It has cross the branches in the world. So, I have a good opportunity to show my talent.
7 November 2012
Same location
Shares and Payments Specialist (Former Employee) - Auckland CBD, NZ
My role had a lot of variety during the average day, ranging from solving issues with fellow employees/suppliers to entering important payments information into a payments system. Role also varied depending on time of year and time of month.

I learnt a lot about the dairy industry and Fonterra during my 2.5 years. My excel/word/powerpoint skills really developed here. I became very confident in public speaking/presenting training material.
Pros
icecream fridays, cheese sales, gym at lunchtime
Cons
some boring jobs - filing/data entry
13 June 2020
Process Worker (Former Employee) - Taranaki
Overall a very good factory to work. seasonal work. so 10%of laborers are temporary. Difficult to become a permanent employee even after one year.!2 hrs is too long for physical work since it is fast-paced work.
Pros
Moderate wage
Cons
12 Hrs shift