Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

loved the end of year trips away

20 December 2016
awesome company to work for paid well it work toward looking after staff better I would recommend to others for sure.its got it all if you like to keep challenging yourself,the dairy industry is 24/7 so shift work for some you get to operate some high tech plants.in a control room you will have team of operators also running high tech operatings.hardest part is 12hr shifts minimal family time there.the most enjoyable is doing what you like doing.
Pros
clean job in dairy
Cons
shift work
10 November 2019
Same role
Level Process Operator (Former Employee) - Waitoa, 3380
I have really enjoyed working at fonterra. The people are so caring for each other. very friendly team and environment. Hardly no two days are the same.
5 September 2017
Same role
Process Operator (Former Employee) - Takanini, Auckland
Fonterra Brands had to be the best job I had working as a process operator. I only had an experience in pick packing and they trained me up so well, not just that staff members were there to help me when i got stuck filling in paper work it was great
Pros
shared lunch or $9.50 voucher for those who did a good deed
4 January 2016
Same location
Dairy Farm Hand (Former Employee) - Whangarei, Northland
I enjoyed my job but their wasn't enough hours, i was only working part-time on weekends for extra cash and hardest part about it was waking up at 4 am other than that it was a good learning experience.
Pros
Having my best-friend do it with me as well/ Being mentally focus
Cons
Waking up early