Fonterra
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Fonterra Employee Review

Loved working for Fonterra

13 March 2017
I had the pleasure of working with some long timers. They taught me a lot regarding Forklift operations, Loading/unloading of containers. They also taught me how to load in a Marshaling zone, shrink wrap product and how to refuel my own Forkhoise with LPG - gas. Loved working for Fonterra.
Pros
Fantastic Team
16 February 2016
Same role
Storeperson (Acting Team Leader) (Former Employee) - Takanini, Auckalnd
It's has been the best job I have worked in my entire life. I would do anything to get back in there and work for the Company.
Pros
Friendly staffs
Cons
Good hours
2 December 2013
Same role
MATERIALS HANDLING STORE PERSON (Former Employee) - Stratford Coolstores New Zealand
I enjoyed working for Fonterra for 9 years consecutively in various warehousing departments. Work /Life balance, salary / benefits and job security were my personal prerequisites of an employer.
Pros
Superannation Scheme / Private Medical Insurance Provided
14 October 2017
Same location
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) - Hawera, New Zealand
Great team to work with, learnt a lot of new tools, got very tech savy, always something to do which was what I like. Got to do a range of work which made the day feel like it went quick. Good boss. A nice environment to work in. Felt comfortable to ask questions about stuff I was unsure about. Positive outcome
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Pay
  1. Loved working for Fonterra